Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:

I just thought of something...hmm...is it possible that a BabyAdam/Edge/Bono/Larry will be attracted to one of the U2:The Next Generation girls? Theoretically, they are around the same age!

I don't know for certain because the kids are considered young adults not adults and they are away in a different sub-neighborhood at college so it's relatively unlikely that they'd ever cross paths

still, an interesting question :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

But I keep missing you and your clone! :sad Maybe it isn't by chance, but you want to leave when I'm here? :sig

*Breaks into song: Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms...

:lmao:

:laugh:!

You know that's not true........we only leave purposely when you smell. :wink:

I feel like I haven't talked to my clone in ages :sad: :heart:

Seat dancing! :lol I ROCK at that :rockon: :wink

:love:
I wonder if there are seat dancing competitions?

Ooo.I've also now dled the song. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know for certain because the kids are considered young adults not adults and they are away in a different sub-neighborhood at college so it's relatively unlikely that they'd ever cross paths

still, an interesting question :hmm:

It would be an easy way to solve the preponderance (what a big word for 10 at night!) of girls and not enough guys dilemma in The Next Generation of PLEBAville.

Sad_Girl said:

that would be my guess Sami. What are you looking for?

Worried About You by the Rolling Stones...it's from the album Tattoo You but I don't have that album and it's like one of my favorite Stones songs, I used to have it on my computer but it's gone!

Drea said:
Are we back to the arse tattoos again? :lmao:

My friend has a friend who particularly loves the Irish, and considers herslef irish. And one day this girl was arguing with another friend who is genuienly 100% irish (I should ask for an introduction :wink: ). Anyway, the following conversation took place:
Girl: I'm more Irish than you.
Boy: I don't think so.
G: I am so!
B: Both my parents are irish, therefore I'm more irish than you.
G: Doesn't matter!
B: ........:eyebrow:
G: I have a shamrock tattooed on my ass, therefore I'm more Irish than you!

And Baby B is mine!!! :angry:

:lol:

I'm working on downloading it right now Sami - I should have it before too long, but then you know I have to re-upload it to send it to you and all that :crack:

Still, if you didn't feel like posting a request, I could get it to you by tomorrow morning, if you go to bed before the full transfer process is complete

It's up to you, I'm always up to hear something new, anyway, and I'm downloading other stuff tonight already

the DL is at 11% now; but if you're in a hurry ... well, I can only do so much so fast with dial up :wink:

Bri, I know what you mean, the search parameters are limiting, you can't find the random stuff as easily on Limewire

I'm also looking at Amazon.com while I'm here. My sister gave me a $75 gift certificate for my birthday. I had ordered the 2nd season of Roseanne box set, but I've just cancelled it. I like Roseanne, but I want to spend this certificate a little more slowly. I still have Grey's Anatomy on it, though.

What amazes me is that there are five books either coming out or out on U2 and religion and/or philosophy! It's like they are not just a band...they are a cultural and spiritual phenomenon!!!

Drea said:
Question: Is it a sign of feeling old that I just went "I was Sami's age when that song came out! :ohmy: :huh:" when I saw "Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine" as her last song played?

:lmao: Drea - I felt old at age 22 and have only felt younger and younger since then :wink:

and if it makes you feel any better, I remember clearly when that song was first released, I LOVED it :lol: my best friend and I used to sing it on the bus on the way home from school :lmao: we were so cool!

Drea said:
*watches the Street Mission vid for the first time in a while*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:cute: Baby!Band :giggle:

they're so cute in that :cute:

LarryCCE1s3.jpg

sami0201 said:
Ok SG, if you're downloading stuff anyway, I'll wait for you. :) Love that song :drool:

Real World premieres tonight :love: Guilty pleasure :lol:

:uhoh: It's been on since 9, Sami

and the DL is at 24% :wink:

Night Sarah :hug: it's good to have you back

:lol: SG

It's ok, you can cancel it. I'll just start a thread in B&C :wink: Doesn't look like it'll be done tonight :lol: I should just sneak onto my brothers computer and d/l it but he'll kill me :laugh:

Sami - I'm stubborn (my mom says it's the Irish in my blood :wink: ) I don't like to cancel something once I've started. We can race and see who gets it first :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom