Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly, it is about 3 hours drive from Seattle up to Vancouver. I actually live in the suburbs, so my house is just a few minutes from the Canada/US border. I've made it from my house to my grandma's in N.Seattle in just over 2 hours. :)

See you later Sarah! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Drea - I'm definitely going to see Elevation! I'm going alone, which is something different for me, but I'm looking forward to it. Providing my computer cooperates I'm buying my tickets today. :D

Yay! :hyper: They were trying out some new video last night for Vancouver and it looks amazing :D You're going to really enjoy yourself *G*

ThoraSEB said:
Molly, it is about 3 hours drive from Seattle up to Vancouver. I actually live in the suburbs, so my house is just a few minutes from the Canada/US border. I've made it from my house to my grandma's in N.Seattle in just over 2 hours. :)

See you later Sarah! :hug:

ok so you are in vancouver city proper,
not the island...
i always get so befuddled when people speak of the 2 :D

they have LUSH in vancouver... sigh...
and they film both BSG and Stargate there
bigger sigh!

it is a lovely lovely city...
my guy and i talked about hopping over the border to live there as i am very much of an irish/english personality and he doesn't care where we live :p

That's awesome to hear, Drea! I don't know if any Interlanders are gonna be there. I made a thread about it, but I have a feeling I'm the only one. Ah well. It sounds like it's gonna be great! :D

ThoraSEB said:
That's awesome to hear, Drea! I don't know if any Interlanders are gonna be there. I made a thread about it, but I have a feeling I'm the only one. Ah well. It sounds like it's gonna be great! :D

Where'd you start the thread?

Drea said:

Where'd you start the thread?

In the U2 Gatherings forum. I'd put a direct link, but my home comp. is acting up right now, and won't let me have more than one window open at a time right now. :mad: I'm trying to fix it right now.

i understand that :wink:
what i dont get is this...
on mine it says war child premium member
and on yours, for example, it says rock n roll doggie ( i love love love that interview clip) then
BAND AID then premium member...
is band aid a sub category of rock and roll doggie

(goodness if non U2 people saw this they post out of context they would think i had lost my last screw)

ThoraSEB said:

In the U2 Gatherings forum. I'd put a direct link, but my home comp. is acting up right now, and won't let me have more than one window open at a time right now. :mad: I'm trying to fix it right now.

*checks thread* :giggle: I didn't know Brady was on here! Some of the other people replying in that thread are U2 GTAers too *g*

Molly - I think Band-Aid is just a sub-category. :)

Drea - yeah I've PM'd Brady a few times. I just successfully purchased my ticket, so I'll be there on Friday night! :D

hhg1_1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom