Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
:giggle: Molly you too cute. No worries, luv.

Molly when where you in Venice? Did you live there for a while or just on vacation? Feed my vacation fantasies. :wink:

just a 3 day visit...
i was in rome first
my guy was working
over there so i went
to see him

:yes:

Molly Bloom said:
LaoMonkeyBaby.jpg

Is that yours? I'm just suprised that you had a monkey for a bit :ohmy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Is that yours? I'm just suprised that you had a monkey for a bit :ohmy:

oh no... not mine
i have never had a monkey
except my guy, when he is
being unreasonable

russty said monkeys sooo LOL

Molly Bloom said:

ok ok
i am irritated with the guy i just talked to at this bank
not all banks!!

hi sweetness!

It's ok:hug: working for a bank i know how irritating they can be:yes:

the amount of times i've gone out of my way because i feel sorry for a customer, that's why i changed from a branch to a service centre because i believe you should perform a high quality service rather than try and selll products during people's lunch hours :eyebrow:

Russty Cat said:

I'm so jealous! :drool: I was in Europe 15 years ago. Now it seems the farthest I get is Washington now and again. :lol:

i really want to go to colonial williamsburg, near washington, sometime!

Molly it must be nice to have a guy who travels. B hates to travel. He left the states years ago in the first Gulf War and served all over the world so he says he has seen enough. Stinker!

The monkey is sooo cute! But I'm sure if you gave him your credit card he would eat it or run off with it. :wink:

Wild I go to Washington State. The prez is in Washington, DC and I don't go there, cuz I don't want to get arrested for maiming him. :wink: :lol: You can drive to Washington State from my house. Its a bit of a drive, but so worth it. I'll be vacationing there in July with three of my girlfriends. Our annual girls weekend to see hot men. :drool: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Molly it must be nice to have a guy who travels. B hates to travel. He left the states years ago in the first Gulf War and served all over the world so he says he has seen enough. Stinker!

The monkey is sooo cute! But I'm sure if you gave him your credit card he would eat it or run off with it. :wink:

Wild I go to Washington State. The prez is in Washington, DC and I don't go there, cuz I don't want to get arrested for maiming him. :wink: :lol: You can drive to Washington State from my house. Its a bit of a drive, but so worth it. I'll be vacationing there in July with three of my girlfriends. Our annual girls weekend to see hot men. :drool: :giggle:

you know i live in seattle yes ??

Bring on the photos!

Closer to my trip I was gonna talk to you about it. I'm not sure when I'll be in Seattle. We are going to see Pearl Jam at The Gorge for two nights. I'll probably fly in to Seattle and then we will drive out to The Gorge stay two nights at a hotel out there and then come back to Seattle. I dont' know if I'll stay over another night in Seattle or not. I would like to since last time I was in your fair city I spent most of my time in a lovely Seattle hospital.

Back
Top Bottom