Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Off to get a cup of tea and take my eyes from the screen for a short while cos i'm getting a bit bleurgh from staring at the screen now! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Awww :hug: yes sod men Mrs Darcy! :madspit: Unless they're called Bono!!!!! :drool: :drool:

You're lucky getting discount! What stuff have you bought? Beds? :hyper:

Oh and guess what i had for dinner tonite everyone? :wink: :drool:

Well I havn't bought anything, cos thats up to my mammy!! hehe!
but my sis has bought plenty like units for the living room and tables and stuff. VERY NICE!

He's jst txt me talking a pile of shite! Why can't I get a d ecent man!!!!

you had curryyyy!!!!????!

MrsDarcy said:
Ooooh hi! I'm gate crashing again! But my cousin works in IKEA! and gets lots of discount! Annnd, he had to ride around Newacastle on a bed promoting IKEA stuff! :lol :

Random anyways.......But I've jst had quite a bad date tonight, I don't think he likes me! :sad :

But sod men!!!:mad :

:madspit: to men who arent irish and called bono, larry, adam or edge :drool:

:hug:

russty, wasnt sure if you were still here :hyper: so glad you and cindy had fun :rockon:

riding round on a bed :lmao:

WildHoney said:

:yes :

NI :heart ::love :

:shh: i mentioned that it would be nice to go to Mexico next year:shifty:

NI "U2 playing there by any chance"
Wild "maybe"
NI : " You can go if you want"

:evil :

:lmao:

NI :love: :hug:

if i won the lottery itd be extended holidays in mexico, south america, japan, australia and NZ for us :rockon:

:evil:

:lol:

I got some :sad: news today

My mate Matt (big U2 fan went to Vegas) is leaving where we work to go to another office until at least christmas, and maybe extended to Feb & then he may stay for good.

:scream: Who am i going to speak to at work about the boys without boring them to death about Bono's arse & HD :sigh:

WildHoney said:

:lol:

Do you think he'll take guests :shifty:

hehe We can sure find out! :giggle: I've never met my his fiancees parents, but my mum said they were very sweet people. And they own some sort of resturant pub and a large house I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few extra people camping out in the house. :shifty: Its the least my brother could do after all he got to be the lucky one in our family to hook up with a hot foreigner. :lol:

WildHoney said:
Thanks Weldy i know:hug:

:reject: But i ned to talk about them during the day when blue crack isn't an option...

:shh: I'm addicted to U2

:hug:

do what i do, talk about U2 anyway :evil:

oh i was flicking through Rolling Stone today and Dave was nosying and he was like Bono's alot better looking now :grumpy: than when he was younger , he looks really cool now

it made a change from peopl lecturing me how starnge it is i like Bono when hes 22 years older than me :madspit: :lol:

I got a copy of magazine called "The Word" which has an amazing Edge interview :ohmy:

My faviurite bits:

From Conan:

Edge - " Vacuum cleaners will stop sucking dirt when they realise that selfish dirt will never suck back" :lmao:

Bono descibing Edge

Beneath the stillness, the zen like mastery of arpeggios and perfectly chosen crystal notes, there is a rage, an explosive side, as i've leant on more than a few occasins. Never pick a fight with a man who earns his living through perfect HAND-TO-EYE CO-ORDINATION" :shifty:

Bono was initially called - T'Einrich Van Hewsonole Bangbangbangbang. Imaine calling him that :no:

Back
Top Bottom