Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you ever had any of the puds from IKEA Dis? It was my fav thing i ate actually! :drool: the place is gi - fucking - noooormous looking!!! Is yours that huge??? :shocked:

Hi Wild :wave: Have you been to your IKEA?

susanp6 said:
Have you ever had any of the puds from IKEA Dis? It was my fav thing i ate actually! :drool: the place is gi - fucking - noooormous looking!!! Is yours that huge??? :shocked:

Hi Wild :wave: Have you been to your IKEA?

puds:shifty: that means something different over here:lmao: I didn't know they sold those:shocked::wink:

we don't really have an Ikea...the closest to us is Montreal...200 miles...but yes that sucker is HUGE!!!!! never even saw half of it I don't think:ohmy:

:giggle: what the fuck??? What is PUDS over there tell me Dis? :eyebrow: :ohmy: here that's short for puddings as in desserts :drool:

I knew you'd mentioned that the nearest was Montreal Dis but i just thought it'd be funnt if you replied with i don't have an IKEA :angry: :lol:

susanp6 said:
: what the fuck??? What is PUDS over there tell me Dis? :ohmy: here that's short for puddings as in desserts

I knew you'd mentioned that the nearest was Montreal Dis but i just thought it'd be funnt if you replied with i don't have an IKEA :angry:

a pud is a :shifty:PENIS!!!!

: :lmao:

I love pudding:drool: I love pud, chocolate pud:wink: :lmao:

Oh..sorry ok..."We don't have a fucking Ikea Susan":madwife::angry:

better:lmao:

OMG Wild - you must go!!!! :ohmy: :lol:

There's loads of brilliant stuff in there!!! :love: and there's lots of lovely cute soft toys too! :cute:

God, it is sooooo quiet in here apart from our convo keeping things going!!! :hyper: wow! What a massive place :ohmy: They have all these gorgeous displys of rooms all done up as they would look :heart: :cute: beautiful baths, beds, couches, pictures, lighting, bedding.......... i could go on&on! :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's a cracker as Frank Carson would say Wild!!!! :giggle:

Yes, i should have known you'd find the rudeness in there eh?! :D :heart:

OMG Russty's here!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hehehehe :hyper: Yes she is!

I'm so tired I feel like I'm going to puke up half my guts and my whole body hurts.

But damn was it soooooo fucking worth it! :drool: :faint: :combust: Cindy and I had a fucking brilliant time! The show was amazing and I'm still high off the whole thing! *dies* :giggle:

Woo Russty!!!! :rockon: so, how was it seeing Bono in the flesh then? :flirt: :sexywink: did you both get all hot&bothered and did ya get to the front? :dance:

Hi BG! :wave: I see the U2 Vertigo prog too don't cha know? :D :heart: :hyper:

Have you read about where i was today? Dis guessed straight away dammit!!! :angry:

Well sadly they were running late so they didn't stop and get out, but I was about 4 or 5 feet from him when the SUV slowed down and he rolled down his window leaned way out, gave the peace sign, and smiled a really big sweet smile. It was kind of surreal being so close to him. If I had reached out I probably would have been able to touch his hand, but I was sort of having a mental freakout in the moment. :lol:

The motorcade with cops had passed and a car and two SUVs already so we thought that was it and Cindy had took off with alot of other people to see them all go down another tunnel. I couldn't run so I figured I better just stay put so Cindy could find me again. When about 2 minutes later here came two other SUVs, well since most of the people had ran for the other vehicles there I was with just a few people with a prime spot to see Bono in the flesh. Karma and having crap knees was for once on my side. :lol: He looked great and made everyones afternoon with his smile and waving.

AFter he left the girls that we had met that day were all jumping around and screaming and we were high fiving each other like little kids. It was so fun. And I didn't even care that he didn't get out it was just fun to see him all excited to see all of us.

Cindy got so lucky though! When she ran she ended up in the perfect spot to see Larry and Adam getting out of the cars and going inside. Adam was a bit harder to see, but Larry took his time getting a bag out of the car and everything! :hyper: :faint:

Fantastic news Russty but did you get into the ellipse or near to the front at the gig?!

Oh yes and hiya to gay boy btw BG! :wave: that's a long phone convo BG - did he call you?

susanp6 said:
Fantastic news Russty but did you get into the ellipse or near to the front at the gig?!

Oh yes and hiya to gay boy btw BG! :wave: that's a long phone convo BG - did he call you?

Haha.....he says "hey to the scottish person becky talks to" :lol:

Yeah he called me......ive been on the phone for a long time to him before...but never this long!

Isn't that soooo exciting about IKEA BG???? :hyper: :combust: :faint:

It's about an hour on the bus from where i live that's why i've not been there before but i thought i had to get there as my interest had grown a lot since IKEA fest!!! :lol:

Oh yes BG? Do you say anything to your friends about all of us? :uhoh: :reject:

You said it was in Warrington didn't you? That'd prob be 2 hrs on the bus then?! :ohmy:

Oh am i not Scottish friend then? :angry:

:wink:

Ooooh hi! I'm gate crashing again! But my cousin works in IKEA! and gets lots of discount! Annnd, he had to ride around Newacastle on a bed promoting IKEA stuff! :lol:

Random anyways.......But I've jst had quite a bad date tonight, I don't think he likes me! :sad:

But sod men!!!:mad:

Sorry Susan I'm still working on very little sleep and haven't eatin anything since yesterday at lunch and its almost dinner time here now. :lol: My brain is a bit spacey.

We didn't get into the elipse cuz we had seats. I have a hard time standing for long periods of time and knew that I wouldn't be able to make it thru a full show in GA. As it was we really pushed it waiting for the boys to arrive. U2 fans are the greatest! This sweet younger gal with a chair was kind enough to let me sit in it for the last hour we had to wait, cuz I was really about to be sick and very dizzy. But sitting down helped a ton.

Our seats were supposed to be in row 12 , but somehow :wink: we ended up in row 8! :dance: And we were facing the stage. We were in a smaller arena and had a perfect view of the whole stage and all the lighting and screens. The tickets cost me a pretty penny, but it was so worth it!

Awww :hug: yes sod men Mrs Darcy! :madspit: Unless they're called Bono!!!!! :drool: :drool:

You're lucky getting discount! What stuff have you bought? Beds? :hyper:

Oh and guess what i had for dinner tonite everyone? :wink: :drool:

In Emeryville the city next to Oakland where the show was there is a huge 3 story IKEA! :drool: Sadly we didn't have time to stop and shop there. :(

Hi BG :hug: Jemma :hug: Mrs. Darcy :hug: And Susan :hug:

Back
Top Bottom