Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Girls! :wave:
SG, love the Paul Mc hook-up :heart:

Sami or Fly, I need Grey's Anatomy help!

Thank you! And I guess it is Patti's too? Wow, 2 Pleba girls in one day!

ok, sami, so McDreamy/Eric is with that other woman but he loves Meredith? And why did they break up? Oh, man, he made me melt! His eyes are so expressive. When he looked at Meredith during the surgery (or she imagined he did) and he said, "you can do it."

:faint:

Sami, it's going to be 19 here tonight, and we have a few inches of snow on the ground. It really sucks! LA was in the 80's!

ruffian said:
ok, sami, so McDreamy/Eric is with that other woman but he loves Meredith? And why did they break up? Oh, man, he made me melt! His eyes are so expressive. When he looked at Meredith during the surgery (or she imagined he did) and he said, "you can do it."

:faint:

Ok I didn't really see season one (it's coming out on dvd tuesday so i'll update you 100% correctly :wink: )
BUT he was separated from the other woman, Addy (his wife) and he met Meredith...they were very serious and in love, but then he wouldn't divorce his wife because he said he couldn't just walk out on family. So Meredith was heartbroken, and he went back to his wife. But we've always had the vibe between them and obviously he still loves Meredith....

I know, isn't he amazing :faint: :drool:

lucky you, Sarah. We have school :grumpy:

SG, I could never get offended unless you hook me up with some kind of household pet! :wink:

:hug:

and i know, this cold weather is just awful, esp. after I got spoiled to warm...

and what about the sweetheart young guy? I love him! What a doll, in a dorky kinda way. He *does* love meredith. Is his wife nice or not?

sami0201 said:

Ok I didn't really see season one (it's coming out on dvd tuesday so i'll update you 100% correctly :wink: )
BUT he was separated from the other woman, Addy (his wife) and he met Meredith...they were very serious and in love, but then he wouldn't divorce his wife because he said he couldn't just walk out on family. So Meredith was heartbroken, and he went back to his wife. But we've always had the vibe between them and obviously he still loves Meredith....

I know, isn't he amazing :faint: :drool:

ruffian said:
lucky you, Sarah. We have school :grumpy:

It's not going to be very fun though...I'm going to be in tears working on frusturating homework/essays (that I'm still getting no where on) and I won't be on here because of that :sad:

ruffian said:
and what about the sweetheart young guy? I love him! What a doll, in a dorky kinda way. He *does* love meredith. Is his wife nice or not?

I don't know, he's just George. :lol: He's a cutie :yes:

Umm, I'm not sure about his wife :hmm: Obviously her and Meredith aren't the best of friends, and I think things were not good between them at the beginning but she seems like a decent woman :shrug: But the reason they were separated is because she cheated on him, I'm pretty sure. How anyone can cheat on that man, I do not know. :drool: But he obviously still loves Meredith! I mean, all those details about the kiss... :love:

I'll tell you everything after I watch season one :lol:

I have to go to bed now :sad:
Goodnight girls :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I hate homework assignments like that Sarah, but it's always such a huge relief once you finally manage to get them done :hug:

I've been over my head with homework/projects/essays lately :yikes: :hug:

So far I'm working on my second Bono paragraph :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom