Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Dazz & Bri:hug:

NI was brilliant :love: :heart: He basically told the consultant what he could do with his surgery, he gave me a big hug and told me that i'm the most beautiful woman in the world and took me out to lunch for Valentines Day and even said that i should go to Hawaii even though it's he's 40th

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have a man like him

Thanks for the advice earlier Dazz:hug:

Gotta go for a while, I'll be back (I think)
Wild, if you ever get to smack that consultant, give him one from me too. You just don't say that to people, not when they've been trying!

WildHoney said:
Thanks Dazz & Bri:hug:

NI was brilliant :love: :heart: He basically told the consultant what he could do with his surgery, he gave me a big hug and told me that i'm the most beautiful woman in the world and took me out to lunch for Valentines Day and even said that i should go to Hawaii even though it's he's 40th

Thanks for the advice earlier Dazz:hug:

yes....you ARE luckly !

and you're very welcome. :hug:
I try to give advice I've actually had some to alot of sucess with myself :wink:

My latest indoor exercise {no, not that *sort of sigh*} is skipping up and down the length of our apt. :laugh:

We have a ??galley kitchen-- there's a specisal name when the whole thinr runs along the wall like a hallway- except one side is all kitchen stuff.

so the living room is at the end, then there's the kitchen, the bathroom, my room [the other 2 bedrooms are around the living room] which is in the first part of the hall way Then the ;llast 2/3rds are JUST the Hallway.

So....I'm starting with 2 complete laps. 3 -4 times a week. Then i'll cprobably increas it half a lap every ??2 weeks.
It's such an arrobec and i really thing but/hips and leg strenthner....

Now ALL i have to do is get on my upper body exers........ have small real and made up weights......i have one special upper back one {from a trainer} and trideps one from newpaper and know alotof the bicep and other ones from my rehab for previous rotaor cuff muscles injury........

Not as of yet, I've been over loaded with school stuff. Bleh. Perhaps next week when I have some time off :love:

Catch ya later hun. Take care. :hug:

Argh!!
My books are overdue. Great, now I have to give them an unreasonable amount of money. :angry: As if they don't take enough....

Last edited:
Hey everyone *hug*

Wild damn that consultant, i wanna smack him with a wet fish, thats just cruel what he did :angry:

anyway i think VP and Dazz have given good advice so not much to add in that respect but gotta show :love: for NI :heart:

what a man, are you gonna take him up on hawaii offer :shifty::lol:

heres some B loving

a fab gif i found while looking through a thread, cant remember who made it but whoever you were its :drool:
iconu2vampirebonobitemesapphires13.gif

B says Happy Valentines

boboflowersav.jpg

:hug:

sami0201 said:
Wild, NI sounds amazing. :heart:

He is :cute::love: :drool:

And the best thing of all He's Irish:combust:

He was planning my trips for the next tour during lunch

NI: You'll have to go and see them in Toronto,CHicago & Boston. And you want to go to New York as well don't you, who is it that you could meet up with there? I wouldn't mind seeing them in Amsterdam with you and of course you'll see them in LOndon & Dublin

Me: :ohmy: What if we have a baby/babies by then

NI: They'll have me & your mum, dad & sister. I want you to go regardless because it's part of what you are. You come to life at a U2 concert, i spend my time looking at the smile on your face and realise how happy they make you. It's the only time i know i've made you truly happy

Me: But you make me truly happy everyday by being my hubby.

* That's basically word for word i think :lol:*

JezSnape said:
I realized I had to stop studying when I started laughing at my teacher's notes. Remember the gyri and sulci? We referred to them as valleys and mountains? He'd written "grooves and bumps" and that only made me want to dance... :lol:

You should have put on Discotheque. :lol:

WildHoney said:

Awwww, that is so sweet of him! :heart:

And you're lucky to have each other. :) :hug:

WildHoney said:

He is :cute: :love : :drool :

And the best thing of all He's Irish:combust :

NI: You'll have to go and see them in Toronto,CHicago & Boston. And you want to go to New York as well don't you, who is it that you could meet up with there? I wouldn't mind seeing them in Amsterdam with you and of course you'll see them in LOndon & Dublin

Me: :eek:hmy : What if we have a baby/babies by then

NI: They'll have me & your mum, dad & sister. I want you to go regardless because it's part of what you are. You come to life at a U2 concert, i spend my time looking at the smile on your face and realise how happy they make you. It's the only time i know i've made you truly happy

* That's basically word for word i think :lol :*

:cute::love::heart::bow:

Tell him he has to come to Toronto so he can meet all our Canadian girls though :yes::hug:

i need a man like that
:drool:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
:lol: Bri

Yo dawg! :wink

I'm good- got most of my homework done :bow Waiting for dinner to be ready :drool

Apparently I just don't have that gangsta vibe. :sigh:

:lol:

Having homework done is good :drool:
I have to do my work for tonight.......convincing my clone she wants to write my psych midterm. :wink:

And now I'm simply confused :help:
I went online to renew my books (to prevent further charges :yikes: )...and now, it says I have had nothing overdue, and no fines? Not that I'm complaining...:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mmm...Hawaii could be nice :drool: Let me know what you find out, and be sure to buy yourself a person sized suitcase, cause you certainly can't leave without your clone! :tongue:

Yeah, with our problem, we need to head west. Or keep going east, till east eventually become west. Or something. :huh: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww, My poor clone. :hug:
And to be cliche,
The best laid plans of mice and men......

Thanks. :hug: I'm kind of glad, though. That way I can stay home and get the participant pool figured out (I'm okay, the BDI was included in the testing booklet, Scott told me who to contact to find out how to access it :happy: ), and get my recruitment e-mails sent off, and voila! I'm on my way! :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Sami! :hug:
I had a pretty good afternoon, even if I couldn't win back my computer earlier :madwife:.

The only other downpoint being my discovery that I can't pull off saying "Yo dawg" to anyone. :sad:

:lol:

I wondered where you went today. :sad:

And yeah, you're definitely too pale to pull off that phrase. :wink:

WildHoney said:

He is :cute :love :drool

And the best thing of all He's Irish:combust:

Me: :ohmy: What if we have a baby/babies by then

* That's basically word for word i think :lol:*

Awww!!! :heart: :hug:
He is so sweet, and you two are so good for eachother. :cute:

And he most certainly has to come on over to TO, there's a harem of irish accent loving chicks that wanna meet him :wink: :lol:

WildHoney said:

:shh : He says he'll come with me to Toronto in 2007

He has bad points to :lol :

No man is perfect :no: although a few come pretty close

Toronto :drool:

Yeah no man is perfect but hes one of the good ones, you 2 are so cute together :hug:

oh talking of Toronto :shifty: Im gonna send off for information for that work in Canada for a year thing VP :hyper: if you can all cope with me :tongue:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Yeah, with our problem, we need to head west. Or keep going east, till east eventually become west. Or something. :huh :lol

Thanks. :hug I'm kind of glad, though. That way I can stay home and get the participant pool figured out (I'm okay, the BDI was included in the testing booklet, Scott told me who to contact to find out how to access it :happy: ), and get my recruitment e-mails sent off, and voila! I'm on my way! :hyper:

What about Austrialia? I've always wanted to visit there...Or New Zealand? :hmm:

Oh goood! Thank god! :hug: Ack, you musta been freaked out. :crack: So they just store that info somewhere elese or something?
I'm excited for you! :hyper: :hug:
And when the times comes that you finish, I'd really be interested to see it too. :)

Back
Top Bottom