Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I am thank you :hug
Glad to see you back again

Russty: do you like any of these?

I like them all! :reject: :giggle: I'm gonna save them all to my puter if you don't mind. :hug:

Hi Eless! :hug: Have at it with the wand I can take any help you can give. :heart:

Hi Bri :hug: :D

Elessarian said:
VP still here?

VP, whenever we find each other on a thread, I have the strangest image in my head of the two of us approaching each other at some kind of super-important state meeting or something and we are the two senior diplomats, way respected and formidable. Then as soon as everyone turns their heads we start making faces. :wink:

Hi! :hug: Still here. Sorry, but this senior diplomat still has to do menial tasks such as folding laundry. :angry:

And surfing the web to take glee in proof of Cheney's idiocy. :lol: I'm petty that way. :wink:

I suddenly have started to discover places on this site I've never seen before... :huh:
And other places on the internet I didn't think existed... :lol:

Wow....this is the first time I have seen you without your Edge OOTS avatar Russty :cool:

19.gif

:sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
The woman who owns the ranch is making it sound as if getting shot while hunting is about as common as receiving an insect bite while outdoors, and as inconsequential. :tsk:

:lol:

The 'hunting accident' a classic excuse for assasination and/or revenge :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Hi! :hug: Still here. Sorry, but this senior diplomat still has to do menial tasks such as folding laundry. :angry:

And surfing the web to take glee in proof of Cheney's idiocy. :lol: I'm petty that way. :wink:

Folding laundry?? Blech. I keep my laundry on the floor where it belongs. Actually, that's not totally true. Lately I've taken to throwing clothes onto my file box so they don't *actually* hit the floor. Once that tower-o'-garments has gotten precariously tall, I start piling them on the chair of my desk.

Inevitably the next morning I find that most of the hand-wash only sweaters or *favorite* one-of-a-kind t-shirts have missed the seat of the chair and are either hanging off the arms or wound up in the wheels being ground into the carpet.

:|

^^ :lmao:!!

My hopes have just been raised and crushed in 5 seconds flat.

My uni-email inbox

"Do you like concerts and Mexico? Come out, win a prize, and enjoy both!"

Me: :ohmy: :hyper: *delusional*

".......So come and support OPRG's band night to raise money to build a school in such and such town in Mexico! :happy: "

Me: :sad: :sigh: ..........:reject:

:lol:

Elessarian said:

Folding laundry?? Blech. I keep my laundry on the floor where it belongs. Actually, that's not totally true. Lately I've taken to throwing clothes onto my file box so they don't *actually* hit the floor. Once that tower-o'-garments has gotten precariously tall, I start piling them on the chair of my desk.

Inevitably the next morning I find that most of the hand-wash only sweaters or *favorite* one-of-a-kind t-shirts have missed the seat of the chair and are either hanging off the arms or wound up in the wheels being ground into the carpet.

:|

Yeah, um...I generally sleep on the sofa as opposed to my bed, because moving massive piles of clothing in order to have room to actually sleep isn't very appealing at 2 am.

I'm a bad, bad person. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom