Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty! :hug:

VP - I've lurked enough to know I just don't have fun at the setlist parties :yikes: and believe it or not, I'm not much for just making random trouble for sport :lol:

Hi Russty!

VP except for my exam on Thursday, I have the whole week off... I plan on sleeping a lot...

Sad_Girl said:
Russty! :hug:

VP - I've lurked enough to know I just don't have fun at the setlist parties :yikes: and believe it or not, I'm not much for just making random trouble for sport :lol:

It's not trouble, really. They're pretty thick-skinned over there. :lol:

Are you feeling any better today?

JezSnape said:
Hi Russty!

VP except for my exam on Thursday, I have the whole week off... I plan on sleeping a lot...

Sleep. :drool: Seems like that's all I've been doing on weekends, lately.

Sleep would be so nice! But I get to pack some more this week.

I'm doing okay VP had a rough morning, but things are better. I have to behave myself and be better by Thursday so I can get some tattoo work done. She won't work on me if I'm not doing well. :madspit: Stinky friends acting like they care and everything! :mad: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

It's not trouble, really. They're pretty thick-skinned over there. :lol:

I've noticed. I, however, am not! :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

Are you feeling any better today?

:yes: yeah, I slept a lot today; took it easy mostly. Ran some bags of clothes down to the Goodwill donation box this afternoon, made a quick stop at wal-mart for groceries and cheap DVD's to keep me occupied for the evening while my mom fixed a big pot of homemade soup :)

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - did you have another seizure? :yikes: :hug:

Yep 3 this week so far. I'm going for a personal best at this point. I'm hoping that soon they'll make it an Olympic event. :wink:

Russty :hug: I'm sorry to hear that :sad: :heart:

Would Baby Larry with the sexiest mouth ever make you feel better? :drool:
editingera171.jpg

No worries, its just life. I've learned to roll with the punches. After it happened it got me to thinking that I've earned a treat after dealing with all this stuff this week so thats when I went to see about getting a new tattoo later this week. I had coffee with my friend and gave her the art work. She is so busy she is booked solid for two weeks, but she said for me she would do it after hours. It was very sweet and made me feel alot better about how things have been going. :heart:

Thank you SG! That is gorgeous! :drool: BAby Larry is so :combust:

When I get my damn photoshop to cooperate I'm gonna make an Avi out of Larry. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Thank you SG! That is gorgeous! :drool: BAby Larry is so :combust:

When I get my damn photoshop to cooperate I'm gonna make an Avi out of Larry. :drool:

My God, Larry is so sexy, but there are a handful of pictures when he was young (teens/early 20's) OMG ;faint: :drool: :combust:

would you like me to make up some baby Larry avi's for you? :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

My God, Larry is so sexy, but there are a handful of pictures when he was young (teens/early 20's) OMG ;faint: :drool: :combust:

would you like me to make up some baby Larry avi's for you? :flirt:

:hyper: :bow: I would love some since my damn photoshop is being wacky tonight. :madspit:

I got this one after three tries! Baby Larry never gets old! *swoon*

And what happen to your Edge? :giggle:

Hey folks. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Russty, what are we going to do with you? I'm getting out my wand to use on those seizures...*flipping through spellbook*

SG, hope you're feeling better today. And your location sig. cracked me up. :lmao:

VP still here?

VP, whenever we find each other on a thread, I have the strangest image in my head of the two of us approaching each other at some kind of super-important state meeting or something and we are the two senior diplomats, way respected and formidable. Then as soon as everyone turns their heads we start making faces. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom