Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:hyper: that would be cool

maybe you could show me London aswell :wink:

i need to be nice to my boss, i need her to write me a reference for this Canada thing :lol:

London is so not exciting. :sigh: :lol: I think after Toronto you'll be very disappointed. The summer's probably the best time with some fun festivals and things going on...but that's about it. :laugh:

bonoishot said:

i never got you fic :sad:

Awww :( I think I sent it out back before you started posting here, if I remember correctly. And it's really not that good, you didn't miss much. :lol: And, like I said, it's far from finished, and it's been probably 8 or 9 months since I've worked on it. :reject:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

So remember how I told you that my aunt's friend and her husband were going to the Grammys? Well turns out he's this big shot guy who masters records for Sony, and the wife couldn't believe how many celebs knew him by name! (how could she not know this?) Steven Tyler and Joe Perry came up and said "hey Vic! :blahblah:" and she got pics with them...Madonna, and a bunch of other people he knew too :faint: I even searched the guy and he came up for all sorts of artists :ohmy:

I told my aunt to find out if she met U2 :drool:

Wow :ohmy:

how weird for the wife :lol:

You know who you are :eyebrow :

:whistle:

JezSnape said:
Which site would you guys recommend then? The closest would probably be LIB, but holy crap... I don't come close to those stories in quality...

I really should get to bad, I had to do this over three times because of spelling mistakes...

LIB :heart: :bow: I can let you know over MSN or AIM what Livejournal community LIB gets most of its stories from, you could always join there and submit :shifty:

FlyYourKite said:

London is so not exciting. :sigh: :lol: I think after Toronto you'll be very disappointed. The summer's probably the best time with some fun festivals and things going on...but that's about it. :laugh:

:lol: :hug:

i really wanna see Mounties :drool: so i have to go do that

god i'll shut up soon i promise :lmao:

Drea said:

LIB :heart: :bow: I can let you know over MSN or AIM what Livejournal community LIB gets most of its stories from, you could always join there and submit :shifty:

I think I already know that, I followed a link on here somewhere... I got refused :sad:

JezSnape said:
VP, do you think you could send me what you've got? I'd be really interested in reading it...

:yikes: :yikes: It's really not that good, i'm a better technical writer than a fiction writer...and the plot is based upon some areas that some might find offensive. :lol: But if you really want me to.

Russty :reject: Sorry, I really mean to get back to it, one of these days. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, Aus/NZ might be the perfect place! :hyper Wonder if we can arrange it before next month? :shifty

The mass testing booklet is something that all Psych 101 students are asked to fill out, and it's probably about 30 different common surveys, in addition to demographical information. Given that the BDI is so common, I just assumed that it was on there, but when I went on the site today, I didn't see it listed. But, some of the surveys are submitted under fake names, so they don't know exactly what they're filling out. Scott submits it every term (as far as I know), and he confirmed to me that he did again this term, and told me to contact another guy in our lab, and he would know what name it's under. *whew*

Then when I get the name and go into the data, it's all raw data that I have to import into excel, and then sort through it all for nearly 600 people...then I have to PRAY that the score distributions that I ideally need for my study are in there. :yikes I'm sure it'll work out, though. I'm excited that it's finally almost underway. :hyper

:blahblah :reject

And thanks SO much for all your help and encouragement. :hug :love

Next month? I think it's doable. :drool: :hyper:
But why such a rush? :shifty: :wink:

OOoo....fake names! Such trickery! *lol*
It wasn't till I'd gone thru a couple pages on your site that I realized those random titles probably actually represented something. :reject: So what does the BDI rate/judge?
And I'm glad you got it all got figured out..secret code words, and handshakes and all. :lol: :hug:

600 pieces of data? :crack: Have fun with that, excel and me don't get along. *lol*
And I'm sure it'll work out fine.

And if I thought it was boring then I wouldn't keep asking about it, would I? :shame:

And I don't know how much help I've been, but I'm happy to be your cheerleader. :heart:

Sami that's so neat about your aunt's friend! :up:

I'm not looking forward to dropping $200 on a quality backpack. It'll last forever as long as I'm nice to it...but I want to keep money. :sad: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
Sami that's so neat about your aunt's friend! :up:

I'm not looking forward to dropping $200 on a quality backpack. It'll last forever as long as I'm nice to it...but I want to keep money. :sad: :lol:

:lol:
You're gonna have so much fun though!! :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I didn't post mine either, though, just sent it to a few friends, then kinda left them hanging. :reject :lol

:madwife:

Worse, you tempted me with great tales of endless smut :sad:

:tongue:

VintagePunk said:

I was going to start eating healthy, then earlier today in the grocery store, Sarah pointed out to me that cookie dough was on sale. :angry

So I decided that since I'll be sitting home tomorrow night calling men bad names, and crying, and shit, that I might as well be eating chocolate chip cookie dough right out of the tube, while doing so. :happy

:lmao:

:laugh:

We got more icecream today, can I come to the party too? :happy:

FlyYourKite said:
Someone take the Valentine's Day chocolate I bought for myself away from me. :sad :scream

Gimme Gimme!! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :yikes: It's really not that good, i'm a better technical writer than a fiction writer...and the plot is based upon some areas that some might find offensive. :lol: But if you really want me to.

Russty :reject: Sorry, I really mean to get back to it, one of these days. :lol:

:lol: Oh man, am I tired or what? You'd probably need my mail address for that, right? I've posted it on here so many times, so once more wouldn't hurt... If it does, look away now...
tzel83u2 @ yahoo.com

I could send you a piece of one of mine in exchange if you want...

sami0201 said:

:lol:
You're gonna have so much fun though!! :heart:

:lol: Oh I know...I'm just such a cheapass :lmao:

Did I tell you girls where I'll be traveling to in addition to Dublin? I'm going to be hitting up Iceland, Norway, the Netherlands and most likely Scotland & England too. :love: :hyper: I'm the most excited about Iceland though!

Back
Top Bottom