Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Do it.

Come on, you know you wanna.

You'll like it.

Give in, you'll be glad you did.

do it

do it

do it

:D :laugh:

Is it working yet? :wink:

2.gif

:lmao:

:yawn: I guess I'll have to decide tomorrow :wink:

I'm off to bed :wave:

Goodnight all, and sweet dreams :hug:

For DG: :hug: :hyper:
DG, be sure to leer at Larry for me, and wink at Adam and have a blast! I'll be thinking about you all day!

Wild!!! I told her to call me when she met up with you girls! :sad:

I hope you see her again so I can talk to you! :hyper: :hyper:

or if you see this, just PM me your or Jems cell number...maybe I can just call you anyway :drool:

I have em's too.... but thanks :hug: I really wanna talk to everyone...and I'm worried that they won't see each other again!

:lol: I wonder what that means....well were you near Jem and Wild or closer to Em? She said she was like 150 I think she said and Jem and Wild were like 30...

sami0201 said:
hi Jules! :hug:
what number did you get? :hyper:

heard DG waved to you :lmao:

you don't happen to have Wild or Jem's phone numbers do you? :shifty:

Hi, I have Wild's number, but I'm only getting voice mail on it ...
tell them to call me, 'kay.

Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave:

I just spoke to Ruffian on her cell. I sold my eBay ticket, and it hadn't arrived at the hotel where the buyer was staying...I asked her to keep an eye out for spare tickets, and I would try to buy one and have it delivered to the guy's hotel. Thankfully, the hotel was also on the case and got the post office to deliver it today instead of tomorrow. (USPS--it was an Express Mail package and they didn't even try to properly deliver it to the hotel the first time around! :madspit:)

Anyway, so I called Ruff twice...I let her know I didn't need a ticket after all. She is so friendly and good to talk to and just in general an all-around awesome person!

I'm starting to feel a little blue that I'm not up there with all the PLEBA gals who have made the trip. I also think one of my very favorite people in the world, a former co-worker of mine, is getting a last-minute ticket too. I have a really bad cough and traveling so much to get up there would have been a strain, but still...:sad:

:wave:

:yes: DG and her brother are going to the 4 Seasons now I think...they were at the Ritz but I don't think they saw anything :shrug: Then they are going to the arena in a bit

thanks for the number Jo :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom