Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:grumpy: I left my car lights on AGAIN!! :rant: What the hell is wrong with me or my car?! It's supposed to make noises at me if I've left my lights on or anything, and this is the second time in a week that this has happened. I'm so pissed off. The damn thing better start when I leave in half an hour. :angry:

That would be nice, GG! I will be spending some money on Friday night, that's for sure. I had to put off getting my nose pierced earlier this summer, but Friday is finally the day that I'll be getting it done! :hyper:

Dis :hug:

I just finished all the bed linens, made up two rooms, went to our room to make it all back up, but....

.....doggy is all sprawled out on the blankets :cute:

I don't have the heart to move her, she is so cuddly :heart:

Okay *g* They've expanded our part of the credit union, remodelling some to give us a bigger room - it's finished enough now that today was spent moving stuff into the room and Lenore and I trying to figure out how to arrange stuff in the new space :lol: Mind you, I didn't know this till I got into work (knew about the remodelling, didn't know we were moving stuff this early, was expecting to later in the week), and had to come home to change into a tshirt and jeans, as there was no way I was going to be moving stuff in the outfit I was wearing :wink:

Tomorrow is also going to be the first day that Terry and I are at work together since we started seeing (I guess you could say) each other, and we hadn't really decided how to handle it other than no kissing :lol: Not that we see each other that much during the day, but it still should be interesting...

Drea said:
Okay *g* They've expanded our part of the credit union, remodelling some to give us a bigger room - it's finished enough now that today was spent moving stuff into the room and Lenore and I trying to figure out how to arrange stuff in the new space :lol: Mind you, I didn't know this till I got into work (knew about the remodelling, didn't know we were moving stuff this early, was expecting to later in the week), and had to come home to change into a tshirt and jeans, as there was no way I was going to be moving stuff in the outfit I was wearing :wink:

Tomorrow is also going to be the first day that Terry and I are at work together since we started seeing (I guess you could say) each other, and we hadn't really decided how to handle it other than no kissing :lol: Not that we see each other that much during the day, but it still should be interesting...

Oops! :lol: yeah, I can see that you might need to dress differently for one job than the other

Aww :cute: You'll handle it fine, Drea :yes:

Back
Top Bottom