Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Catch ya later sami! :hug:

VP, how's the stats coming along?

Really well, thanks, but time consuming.

I'm currently summing all of the scales, and the subscales within them. That involves figuring out what the subscales are, then figuring out which items are reverse-coded (not sure if you would have taken about reverse coding?), then inputting the items, checking and double-checking cause any little typo/wrong score can throw the whole thing off, and create huge problems down the road... :crazy: After I get that done (tonight, hopefully), I'll be spending a day or two on exploratory testing.

VintagePunk said:

Really well, thanks, but time consuming.

I'm currently summing all of the scales, and the subscales within them. That involves figuring out what the subscales are, then figuring out which items are reverse-coded (not sure if you would have taken about reverse coding?), then inputting the items, checking and double-checking cause any little typo/wrong score can throw the whole thing off, and create huge problems down the road... :crazy: After I get that done (tonight, hopefully), I'll be spending a day or two on exploratory testing.

:hug:
Well, it doesn't sound like much fun but at least it isn't causing you too much trouble. Plus, you have the light at the end of the tunnel; that all this hard work will be worth it in the end when you get your intersting (journal worthy ;)) results.
Good luck..and err...have fun. :crazy:

really going now. :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Consider my curiosity piqued. :ohmy:

Damn you all, you're making me hungry. :angry:
:drool:

:shifty: I AM hungry now again....

well... let's say.... it involves snakeskin leather pants..... well... .mostly the top half of them....

:whistle:

ThoraSEB said:

Sounds good! :shifty: You'll have to post it when it's done! :drool:

well.... I'm not progressing....

too.... distracting...

all babydolls fault, she's distracting me...

ack forget it, it's all Bono's fault!!!! HE DID IT!!!! *points finger at Bono*

:sad: I wanted it to be done tonight....

finally done the resizing of the 120(!) frames!
I'm working on two other ones too, a cute one and a RAWR! one :sexywink: that's all I'm sayin'

they'll be done soon!

:shifty:

Im not sure if I can post the last one here......

should I post that in the gif thread or not?

:cute: aww cute Bono

bonocuteuteotwwashingtonto1.gif

:sexywink: Rawr Bono

bonohituteotwwashingtongp9.gif

:combust: HOT Bono

bonothrustwashingtonwh9.gif

Back
Top Bottom