Pleban Girls Party - Old Time Rock and Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been looking for X-men art for Tattoo ideas, and I just found this. it's so cool :drool:

Royal20Flush-Gambit.gif

Sad_Girl said:
I was too busy looking at the sandstone tiles on the wall behind him... pretty rocks... :D :lol:

The day time temperature has just started dropping below 20C here, and I think it's cold... :reject: I want summer back! :wink:

20C aint so bad ali!! come on, you're in melbourne now, you should be conditioned to the cold :wink:
yay!! i am back home to my beautiful dsl broadband connection *le sigh* :drool:

:giggle: old thread.... man, Jem VP and Wild had a lot of fun while I was dreaming about a certain person who is not Bono...

:reject: I am so betraying Bono these days....

:lol:
must look that one up - i've been a drunk poster in the past, and they're almost always hilarious episodes :eek: :angel:

eeeehh, not being a bono girl myself, i fully welcome your betrayals :wink:

:lol: well, then I'm betraying like.... all of U2...

:wink: not that I've ever had any interest in Lardence or Edge.... but still... y'know what I mean right?

:drool: I'm such a sad person...

:lmao: and I'm all happy 'cause I'll be seeing him tomorrow

:grumpy: Ali should return, then I can post *the* pic and we can die laughing again... :giggle:

don't worry, i *know* what you mean! anyway, i'm not super into blonde's or hairy men that remind me of my brothers! :ohmy: :lol: :flirt:

gg, i think you're gonna have to update me on some stuff, i have been waaaay too awol here of late! firstly: to which him do you refer? and to which *the pic* do you refer? i'm too tired to pretend i know what you're talking about :lol:

:giggle: you've missed a lot.... I have the feeling I've bored everybody to death with my blabbering about this guy the last few weeks...

it's a music teacher from my school, you can see a pic of him in my sig... he's a really cool guy and I've been cfrushing on him for two years or so, and when we had to work together for the musical I saw him every day and my crush got worse... I've been like this ever since :giggle: and I feel so sad!
He used to be in a rockband, but they broke up in april 06... he said he was gonna look for a new band sometime... and he also likes U2 a lot and he's been to their lovetown gig in holland :shocked:

:lol: hope you're updated now, I gotta eat... back soon

oh and *the Pic* is a dangerously embarassing thing... :lmao: I found it yesterday on google, and me and Ali died laughing of it... hopefully she'll return, and I'll show you the pic when I return

Back
Top Bottom