Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Sorry to make the mood all sad. I'm just used to coming here and telling you girls everything. :hug:

no don't be sad...we are all glad to be here for you:hug:

Hey BG:hug:

susanp6 said:
BG!!!! : wave: : hug:

How are ya? : wink: i loved that pic of you btw! :sexywink:

:kiss:

Haha....i know....hey, how sexy am i?

I mean, i look like ive just been told not to talk to strangers and not to cross the road without my mummy :lmao:

I :heart: looking like im 10!

I'm great thanks susiekins....im doing some media studies work at the minute though :angry:

How're you?

Hope you don't find this is innapropriate at the moment VP, but i can't take my eyes off those pix of Bono lying back on stage!!!!! :combust: :faint: :combust:

:reject:

bono_gal said:
Hey Prissy Dissy :angry:

:sexywink:

:coughinguplungsandscabiesloveforever: :heart:

BG..BG....nothing rhymes with your name:angry:

do you still have scabies? god I hope so:drool: they are hawt:combust:

:lol: BG! I'm actually feeling pretty good today cos guess what i managed to pick up today in town??? :sexywink: :happy:

Dismantled said:

BG..BG....nothing rhymes with your name: angry:

do you still have scabies? god I hope so: drool: they are hawt:combust:

See.....i thought my name through :wink:

Hmm....yes. thats why i sound like a hooker! I wish I'd have called myself bono_girl....rather than "gal".....i hate it now :lmao:

and yes....i have sexy scabies :drool:

I dont actually know if it is scabies like!....but it does make me sound sexy if i say i have them :combust:

I'm in hospital again tomorrow......medical stuff is soooooooo hawt!

susanp6 said:
:lol: BG! I'm actually feeling pretty good today cos guess what i managed to pick up today in town??? :sexywink: :happy:

I wanna say something from the naughty store...like prissy. But, I'l gooooo with..............

Ok, i timed out.

what did ya get?

Hey SG! :kiss:

bono_gal said:

Hmm....yes. thats why i sound like a hooker! I wish I'd have called myself bono_girl....rather than "gal".....i hate it now

and yes....i have sexy scabies :drool:

I dont actually know if it is scabies like!....but it does make me sound sexy if i say i have them :combust:

I'm in hospital again tomorrow......medical stuff is soooooooo hawt!

hookers are hawt:combust:

:lmao::huh:

I like bono_gal:yes: its so casual:drool:

aww medical stuff:( ........they better not take your scabies away:angry:

Dismantled said:

hookers are hawt:combust:

: lmao:: huh:

I like bono_gal: yes: its so casual: drool:

aww medical stuff:( ........they better not take your scabies away:angry:

Well, as long as you like it :flirt:

Medical stuff is crap....i have to go to the kiddy hospital tomorrow though.

In england it's almost impossible to get an appointment with an allergist. I last had one when I was 13 years old....and still with the kiddy hospital. I have one tomorrow....and oh, how i love it. They give me about 8-12 needles and my arms go very red and itchy....then later on my face swells like a balloon.

I tell ya....scabies, balloon head and itchiness......im going to have both new boy and bono wanting a threesome :lmao:

I know Dis! :drool: I read about his question where he said you'd sleep with him wouldn't you?! :ohmy: :drool:

I like your name too BG! :flirt: it sounds hawt! :combust:

Susan- OMG.....where the hell did you find RS?!?111/!!?1!....seriously....its like nowhere here! :(...so hot though!

Dis- :ohmy:

Mr. Dis sooooo has a copy stuffed under his pillow :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Some of you might have missed this the other day, so I'll blatantly post it again :shifty: :wink:

omg..and if you click on it he gets bigger:combust: *makes out with computer

Did you make that:combust:

BG..balloon head:lmao: omg!!! awww but i feel bad:( tomorrow doesn't sound like a good day:(

susanp6 said:
I know Dis! :drool: I read about his question where he said you'd sleep with him wouldn't you?! :ohmy: :drool:

I like your name too BG! :flirt: it sounds hawt! :combust:

I have a fan club for my name :rockon:

SG- thats just fabulous basically :yes:

and when did you hit 15K?....was there a speech?

susanp6 said:

Mr. Dis asked me that last weekend:lmao: I burst into uncontrollable giggles:lmao:

Thanks GG :)

I am really pleased with that one - I loved the pic when I saw it in RS and knew I had to do something with it, but fighting my scanner is a bit of a chore :slant: so when it turned out, I was very excited :up:

Yep, Dis, I fixed that one up, and I figured out how to do thumbnails, too :D *beams with pride :wink:

Back
Top Bottom