Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*steps in something squishy on her way in* Eew, gross... :huh:

Hi girls! :hug: :wave:

Just read back on the old thread... Sims! :hyper: Edge in a jumpsuit... :giggle: On a sofa with Adam... :shifty:
This is way too much fun :D

People who haven't seen LOTR...! :ohmy: :shame:

Then again, I'm still behind on Pirates :wink:

*is using waaaay too many smilies*

Ali :wave: :hug:

I saw each of the LOTR's in theatres multiple times, I have them on DVD and I have seperate copies of the Extended versions on DVD as well :nerd:

Hey Jo :)
And even if you don't go for epic fantasy films, watch it for Viggo... :drool: :wink:

How are we all today?

Pics of Jamie and Alfie and Sadie... :cute:

The getting married in red thing... Isn't that the traditional marraige colour in China or something?
One of my friends got married in black... it was a civil ceremony and she is kinda unconventional, but still...! :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Ali :wave: :hug:

I saw each of the LOTR's in theatres multiple times, I have them on DVD and I have seperate copies of the Extended versions on DVD as well :nerd:
I haven't bought the DVDs (didn't have a DVD player until recently), but I saw them all a few times in the theatre too... LOTR geeks! :hi5: :D

Oops, washing's done... back in a tick ;)

im definately getting married in black next time around.
i think your wedding should be an extension of your personality i am sick of peaches n cream text book weddings blagh how boring!!
then again i am a very anti anything that stands for tradition person.

mysterious_jen said:
LOTR rocks.. and viggo ....:drool:
even orlando is hot as an elf .. he he he ...
I have to admit, I thought Orlando did look a little too girly as an elf... :reject:

I did like him in Elizabethtown though... cool film (complete with U2 reference!) :D

One of the pic threads in PLEBA is AB Morocco pics... and one very recent Morocco pic... :hyper:

Oh for pete's sake, that was way more than 45 seconds!! :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom