Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

You must be a good cook then:hug:

:lmao:

No, I'm ok, but I hate it with passion. I can cook most things, and it turns out perfectly edible, but it's just not great.
I'd like to prepare a meal someday where people smile and say "wow, this tastes great!" but with the speed they eat here, they don't even taste it :lol:

WildHoney said:
DG :hug:

Has your class finished or have you sneaked out :lol:

Finished. :lol:

We're reading a book in my short story and novel class that I finished last week when I was sick. It was a good book, but I finished it so I was soo bored in class. :yawn:

WildHoney said:

Vimto is a red soft drink in the United Kingdom. It was first sold in 1908 and contains the juice of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants

Vimto20Mixed20Fruit20Juice20Cordial.jpg

:drool: :drool: :combust:

im drinking some now :drool:

Thanks for finding my reply to Wild re the food parcels SG :hug: my PC was going really slow for some reason for about 10 minutes :angry:

bonoishot said:

:drool: :drool: :combust:

im drinking some now :drool:

Thanks for finding my reply to Wild re the food parcels SG :hug: my PC was going really slow for some reason for about 10 minutes :angry:

apparantly I'm a 'clever clogs' :lol:

(I assume thats like Smarty-pants' :shifty: )

Gotta take Sarah to school now, back in a bit. :hug:

QUOTE]Originally posted by Sad_Girl

apparantly I'm a 'clever clogs' :lol:

(I assume thats like Smarty-pants' :shifty: )
[/QUOTE]

:lmao: Those British and their crazy sayings! :cute: :love:

I just wrote her a note her a note (i don't even need to, she's 18 and can write her own now, she's just too lazy :grumpy: ) and she pointed out that it's May 1st. I said "is that May day? Should we be erecting a pole? OMG, that sounded so dirty... " I have so corrupted that poor kid. :reject:

Going...

Argh! For some reason I slipped into Mr Pussy's café again, and now I'm scarred for life! Why can't I just learn not to go there :banghead:

VintagePunk said:
I just wrote her a note her a note (i don't even need to, she's 18 and can write her own now, she's just too lazy :grumpy: ) and she pointed out that it's May 1st. I said "is that May day? Should we be erecting a pole? OMG, that sounded so dirty... " I have so corrupted that poor kid. :reject:

Going...

:ohmy: :lmao:

How's DG today? besides Bored? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Going...

:lmao: :lmao:

JezSnape said:
Argh! For some reason I slipped into Mr Pussy's café again, and now I'm scarred for life! Why can't I just learn not to go there :banghead:

I'm too scared to post in there, but that place does make me laugh. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom