Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, let me guess whom he might be ... could it be ... Satan? :giggle:

(I slipped into Church Lady mode for a moment there.)

Okay, I'm only staying for a few more minutes. I *was* only going to check in and then do other stuff. I'll stick around for about 5-10 minutes to see if anyone shows. If I'm around tonight, it'll be very late.

Last edited:
Yes, the Midwest is well-represented here this fine afternoon.

So I e-mailed my boss (the one with a small b at the beginning of her title, as opposed to The Boss) last weekend to ask for the Chicago dates/week off. Then she was out of the office Aug. 1-3. Then I was out of the office Being A Student Tuesday through Friday morning. I checked my e-mail remotely and when I came back to see if she approved my request ... and there was no response to it. :scream:

Nevermind that I'm still waiting on the money to actually buy Chicago show tickets and get a hotel room ...

Drea said:
*is d/l Xanax and Wine* :hyper:

Where is it? Is Mercy also where you found Xanax and Wine?
Because I very much want to hear Mercy ... and I'd like to hear Xanax and Wine, if only to hear what it sounds like in comparison to Fast Cars.

jobob said:
Yes, the Midwest is well-represented here this fine afternoon.

So I e-mailed my boss (the one with a small b at the beginning of her title, as opposed to The Boss) last weekend to ask for the Chicago dates/week off. Then she was out of the office Aug. 1-3. Then I was out of the office Being A Student Tuesday through Friday morning. I checked my e-mail remotely and when I came back to see if she approved my request ... and there was no response to it. :scream:

Nevermind that I'm still waiting on the money to actually buy Chicago show tickets and get a hotel room ...

I'm going to wait until after I get the tickets or until August 19th for my requesting.

Well, I am *trying to buy tickets from someone on email* but it is going slow. May have to wait until day of concert and get just whatever.
I have our hotel room though, Congress Plaza.

jobob said:

Where is it? Is Mercy also where you found Xanax and Wine?
Because I very much want to hear Mercy ... and I'd like to hear Xanax and Wine, if only to hear what it sounds like in comparison to Fast Cars.

SP and VP were having a discussion about mp3s earlier in the thread and there were a few YSI links put up - check between page 10 and page 16, that's where I'm getting it from :)

:whistle: Little girl, I gotta go, I'm running outta change, there's a lotta things if I could I'd rearrange ...

I really do have to leave, alas. I may be back, hope to be back late tonight when the party should be swingin'. See ya. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom