Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vids that Elessarian sent me - Streets, In a Lifetime, stars go blue, summer wine, i've got you under my skin, 11 O'clock tick tock, Fire (TOTP performance) So this is Christmas, Hawkmoon 269, Mission Impossible theme, Wild Irish rose, Hands that Built America (Golden Globes), Bono's commencement address at U-Penn, A Clebration, A Day Without Me, A Sort of Homecoming, Angel of Harlem, Desire, Gloria, I Will Follow, It's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Love is Blindness, NYD, Night and Day, Pride, Two Hearts, Walk On

Snooky pie said:

*jumps up and down* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!! Thats it! I have been looking for that for YEARS!!:dancing: :dancing:

Still uploading...YSI didn't let me upload for the longest time, but it seems to be working the past few days. *fingers crossed*

But you know what works best?? MSN *hint, hint* :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Vids that Elessarian sent me - Streets, In a Lifetime, stars go blue, summer wine, i've got you under my skin, 11 O'clock tick tock, Fire (TOTP performance) So this is Christmas, Hawkmoon 269, Mission Impossible theme, Wild Irish rose, Hands that Built America (Golden Globes), Bono's commencement address at U-Penn, A Clebration, A Day Without Me, A Sort of Homecoming, Angel of Harlem, Desire, Gloria, I Will Follow, It's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Love is Blindness, NYD, Night and Day, Pride, Two Hearts, Walk On

Hawkmoon
11 o'clock
Fire
HTBA
U penn
A day without me
two hearts

Here I was, well on my way to getting straightened out, sleepwise.

But i got a bunch of cool MP3s, so I don't care. :hyper: :hyper: :heart:

And on that note, I really should get to bed. :yikes:

night Wild, if you're still here. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom