Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky I clicked on the link and when it supposed to star downloading it pops up to another page that is total jibberish. Just a bunch of characters? :( Now the puter is running really slowly. I think it may be downloading, but its acting really strange

VintagePunk said:
Snooky, I think you sent me another copy of Sweet Jane with the female vocalist??
no.... shouldn't be I checked it but the way my files are all over thie place I might have check it and lemme know and I'll try and not send it a 3rd time:reject:
they might have the same name cause they are on diff HD

Russty Cat said:
Snooky I clicked on the link and when it supposed to star downloading it pops up to another page that is total jibberish. Just a bunch of characters? :( Now the puter is running really slowly. I think it may be downloading, but its acting really strange
Hmmmm.... let me try it again

Thanks Snooky! :hug:

My darn puter totally freaked and kicked me offline. So I don't know if its the puter or what. :shrug:

Snooky pie said:

It's not a problem at all!! I'd rather share it with ya'll than someone who's just gonna burn it on to a disk and charge an arm , a leg and someones left nut for it!:hug: :hug:

I feel the same way, it's so cool the way that fans share songs, and that U2 approves of it. :heart: I just wish I had more to offer you! I should type out a list of stuff tomorrow. that can be my excuse for not doing homework. :wink:

It still did the wooky page thing but I think its downloading. I'm gonna leave it alone and head to bed. Hopefully it will work. I'm wondering if Mr. Cat did something to the puter while I was gone again. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow and make sure he didn't mess up the settings. Thanks again! :hug:

Nighty night Snooky and VP :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I feel the same way, it's so cool the way that fans share songs, and that U2 approves of it. :heart: I just wish I had more to offer you! I should type out a list of stuff tomorrow. that can be my excuse for not doing homework. :wink:

:D a list isn't a bad idea!

I feel:drunk:

Russty Cat said:
It still did the wooky page thing but I think its downloading. I'm gonna leave it alone and head to bed. Hopefully it will work. I'm wondering if Mr. Cat did something to the puter while I was gone again. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow and make sure he didn't mess up the settings. Thanks again! :hug:

Nighty night Snooky and VP :hug: :hug:
Night Russty :hug:
Your more than Welcome...Hell I owe ya one :heart:

VintagePunk said:

The last e-mail I got had the female vocalist version of Sweet Jane and Speed of Life.
OK lemme try this again......
I just thought about something.......
there's a girl in both versions
1) B says something about "we learned this song from a girl" then B decides he wants to sing satisfaction

2) the girl starts the song off and B joins her

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

I tried to warn ya :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I believe the correct term would be *panty melting*:drool:

Ummmm.... Uhhhh-huh. *nodding vigerously*

I think I've made it abundantly clear how I feel about B and his voice. :wink:

But I also love robertson's voice...very seductive. His Cd Storyville?? :combust: Too bad he doesn't look as good as B :lol:

But Robbie's my homie, so I'll let his looks pass. :wink:

Snooky pie said:
VP...I gotta ask do you have in a life time?:drool: :drool: :drool:

don't have that, or the October remix. :drool:

I'm serious...I'm drooling for this stuff now, I'm going to be going up to complete strangers like this:

Me: Psst, got any U2 Mp3s?? rare??

Stranger: (runs away).

:lol:

WildHoney said:
Wild wonders if there's anything she can send VP & SP

I was saying to Snooky, I'm gonna made a list tomorrow of what I have, and I'll e-mail it to you girls...if there's anything I have that you don't (doubtful :lol: ) I'll send it, and if there's anything you see that I'm lacking...well, I'll gratefully receive. :)

Back
Top Bottom