Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm.. sounds like someone just drove into the driveway, heard a car door shut.. Make that two car doors...

If I don't answer it'll be because I'm in another window checking mail while the people are here - gotta look innocent :wink:

I haven't been to any of the setlist threads or anything like that since March ... are they still closing the show with 40? Everyone leaving the stage 1 at a time until it's just Larry and the audience?

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like he was sitting on the toilet when this pic was snapped?

BWB14.jpg

Drea said:
There's been a lot of V2 SG - them closing with 40 now is almost unheardof :( *REALLY wants 40 back for Sept*

Bring back "40" for the third leg closer!
It's only right for the shows to close with "40," guys. You know God wants it that way. :wink:

Wow, my birthday thread is now listed under most viewed threads? I must be popular or something ...

Drea, I would play UF for background music. It's mellow, relaxing.

Sad_Girl said:
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like he was sitting on the toilet when this pic was snapped?

BWB14.jpg

ROTFLMAO, SG! :lmao:

He still looks so, so sexy in that series of white bathrobe photos ... :drool:

Drea said:
*looks at pic* :lmao: SG, it's a good thing I'm not a Bono girl, that statement would've ruined that pic forever for me if I was! :lmao: :lmao:

I can't help it every time I look at it... there's even the corner of something white it looks like he's sitting on! Maybe it's an odd fold in the robe or something but... it just looks like he's sitting on the toilet and someone surprised him by snapping a pic :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

I can't help it every time I look at it... there's even the corner of something white it looks like he's sitting on! Maybe it's an odd fold in the robe or something but... it just looks like he's sitting on the toilet and someone surprised him by snapping a pic :shrug:

:hmm: Okay, I stopped looking at his face and body long enough to see what you mean. I don't think that "corner of something white" is an odd fold in the robe ... but it doesn't quite look like a toilet tank to me. Maybe a white chair?

I'd rather just look at his face, anyway. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
what am I doing working on my Bono pics right now, anyway? I should be doing Adam :wink:

:silent:

:lol:

Back to doing the paper. I hopped on here for a few minutes to reward myself for finishing page 1 of 5.

To break my writer's block in the Bonoesque way, I started writing about why I couldn't write the damn thing. Thirty minutes later, I had a very interesting stream-of-consciousness piece of reasons ... :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Pick an Adam any Adam.... :heart:

Are you sure the middle one isn't Napoleon Dynamite?

And my work here is now done for the afternoon.

:wink:

See you later tonight, I hope ... if you Adam girls haven't hunted me down and killed me for that last snarky comment.

jobob said:

Are you sure the middle one isn't Napoleon Dynamite?

And my work here is now done for the afternoon.

:wink:

See you later tonight, I hope ... if you Adam girls haven't hunted me down and killed me for that last snarky comment.

Someone tried to say that in a thread last month in PLEBA, not around here :giggle: And hey, Fro!Adam makes me :giggle: anyway :wink:

SG, is there a limit to the number of subfolders you can have on photobucket? I want to organize the pics I have there and I have a :censored: load of ones I haven't uploaded there yet - it'd probably better if I have the folders done before I load the rest :wink:

Drea said:
SG, is there a limit to the number of subfolders you can have on photobucket? I want to organize the pics I have there and I have a :censored: load of ones I haven't uploaded there yet - it'd probably better if I have the folders done before I load the rest :wink:

:scratch: I've never gone deeper than three subfolders, I don't think. I've never gotten the impression there was a limit, though.

Hi Wild :hug: Excited about tomorrow? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom