PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole family's sick? Sucks!

I'm pretty good. I still have this week off but I"m starting to work on some stuff for the next semester. And I have a meeting with my student teacher today. But it's nice to just work at my own pace at home.

How are you filling your no-school days?

I just wrote a huge post but realised that it sounded stupid so i will just say :angry: All i wanted to do was talk to craig on the phone and all I can hear is his friends son :blahblah: in the background. :madwife: So i hung up on him. My ears hurt so i couldn't hear well aswell. :mad:

Off to photoshopped U2 thread. It = win. :love:

:hug: Hey Jem!

What kinda post did you write?

:crack: I'm hungry, just not sure if i should eat something as it's 10pm...

GG. :hug:

10pm. :ohmy: I didn't realise it was nearly 9pm here. Maybe eat something light that won't be too heavy to digest.

I edited the post above to give a basic idea. I hate people messing on the phone with me while i'm trying to talk to someone. Hello, i wanna talk to the person i called, not hear some muppet in the background talking and laughing really loud. :angry:

I feel really meh today which doesn't help. :|

I'm probably just being stupid. :wink:

GG. :hug:

10pm. :ohmy: I didn't realise it was nearly 9pm here. Maybe eat something light that won't be too heavy to digest.

I edited the post above to give a basic idea. I hate people messing on the phone with me while i'm trying to talk to someone. Hello, i wanna talk to the person i called, not hear some muppet in the background talking and laughing really loud. :angry:

I feel really meh today which doesn't help. :|

I'm probably just being stupid. :wink:

Hm, sounds fair.. perhaps a cracker with something on it...

That's totally understandable, but why did Craig phone you in there? Couldn't he walk to a quiet hall or corner or balcony or so? That's what I do when I get a phonecall.

You're not being stupid for having feelings y'know..

And I'm sure you'll like the photoshop thread. :shifty: If you have more ideas, let me know, I'm currently out of inspiration...

I better go hunt for food.

Hi girls :hug:

Hope you all had a good Christmas,mine was ok but obviously subdued. Also i have a cold
since the 12 Dec that won't go:madwife:

:hug: Wild.
It makes perfect sense you could get a cold. Extreme stress can weaken the immune system.

That's why I bought extra Vit C, and a holistic homeoopathic "Rescue Remedy" to keep me well during my mom's condition, death, and funeral etc. I didn't want all that extra nasty physical stuff coming along when i felt so bad emotionally.

Seriously-- you such have alot of some kind of good chicken soup & curries of all kinds you like. They both have strong germ chasing :madwife: away
waits for properties!

I'll be around till about 5:30 maybe later.

osseworst

:drool: Got a few crackers with that, and a few with celery salad. Mmmm fooood!

Dazz. :hug: How are you? :hug:

Pretty good, jem! :D
Very nice Chrstmas eve with my sis. The Day the roomies were gone-had place to myself!:heart:

I'm trying to get a special card done for one of my 2 fav aunts.

But I have another project i have to start to get some help with on Sat b/c someone is filling in for a person here, and this person have both traditional and digital animation sill...so I want to try a few short mini animations out. :D

Since i don't hear well to begin with (birth defect) and Concert R&R hasn't made it any better :uhoh: -- yoo much noise on either end of the phone makes me irritated.

So sure you're not being stupid. :hug:

Hm, sounds fair.. perhaps a cracker with something on it...

That's totally understandable, but why did Craig phone you in there? Couldn't he walk to a quiet hall or corner or balcony or so? That's what I do when I get a phonecall.

You're not being stupid for having feelings y'know..

And I'm sure you'll like the photoshop thread. :shifty: If you have more ideas, let me know, I'm currently out of inspiration...

I better go hunt for food.

Thanks.:hug:

The friends son picked up his phone and called me, then i called back. I don't know why he didn't take the call elsewhere, maybe its a male thing. :scratch:::shrug:

The photoshop thread is my new happy place. :love::lol:

If i get any ideas i will let you know. :wink:

Men. :rolleyes:

I thought of editing Wayne's Simba, because I think it would look better lying in Bono's hands, but I'm not sure if he'd mind that. :uhoh:
Hm, what else can I do with those two..

osseworst

:drool: Got a few crackers with that, and a few with celery salad. Mmmm fooood!

Are they a kind of Sausage? :shifty::tongue: I love celery. :drool:

Pretty good, jem! :D
Very nice Chrstmas eve with my sis. The Day the roomies were gone-had place to myself!:heart:

I'm trying to get a special card done for one of my 2 fav aunts.

But I have another project i have to start to get some help with on Sat b/c someone is filling in for a person here, and this person have both traditional and digital animation sill...so I want to try a few short mini animations out. :D

Since i don't hear well to begin with (birth defect) and Concert R&R hasn't made it any better :uhoh: -- yoo much noise on either end of the phone makes me irritated.

So sure you're not being stupid. :hug:

Yay for roomie free day. :D Glad you enjoyed your time with your sister.

The animation project sounds loads of fun, it would be so cool to be bale to do animation. :up:

I'm trying to find a site on it in English, but it doesn't really seem to exst!
It's the best Amsterdam sausage that has ever been made, and I fucking LOVE it!

Hm, I also thought about him releasing Pidgeons or so, but that's not very funny.

Argh, I hate it when my mind blanks!:scream:

Hm, I haven't done much with the 2nd pics except for mr Hand. I really need to come up with something...

Hm, I also thought about him releasing Pidgeons or so, but that's not very funny.

Argh, I hate it when my mind blanks!:scream:

Hm, I haven't done much with the 2nd pics except for mr Hand. I really need to come up with something...

I'm not very creative, all my ideas have come up from my favourite cartoons. :lmao::reject: That Carlos one was classic, its hard to beat that idea. has he seen it yet. :lmao:

Sounds interesting, i'd give it a try if i was in Amsterdam. :D

Oh you BET we're trying that when you guys come over for the Tour! :drool: I also thought I'm gonna feed you Tompouces,
Tompouce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Best.Pastry.Ever.

Some days I really realise how fantabulous this country is foodwise. :drool: And we also get the best of Europe too! I'm glad I don't live in a country where everything's the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom