Pleban Girls Party - Music is the common thread that ties us all together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Now if it was a U2 cruise i'd be going with you :shifty:

Bono dressed up as a Captain:drool: :drool:

:whistle: Turn it up there, captain :bonodrum:

:)

The thing is, she likes them well enough, not a huge fan or anything, but even without the cruise having anything to do with them, it's still a great price. That's why I thought she'd like to go.

Some bigger bands have had cruises in the past. In particular, I think Dave Matthews Band did one, but all they did was fly in to one of the ports and perform and then fly out. On this cruise, the whole band will actually be on the ship the entire time, they're doing two major full concerts, as well as various smaller acoustic performances. There are also going to be other smaller bands on it performing, too. So far Guster, with more to be announced.

Dis!! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm ok! Had a low-key day and I'm going to go to Yoga/Tai Chi tonight. :love:

Yay for winning Roll Up VP! :hyper: I didn't win today. :grumpy:

Oooo Sami! :hyper: Have you watched it yet??

Yoga :love:

I only watched the first 5 songs and then I skipped to Don't Tell Me, Holiday, Music, aka the popular ones. :lol: I didn't have time to watch the whole thing yet but from what I saw it was awesome. :drool: :love:

VintagePunk said:

Sami, maybe if you posted it for a minute for Dis, then took it down?

I replied too.

Fly!! How are you today? :hug: :heart: Has your mood lifted? I'm better. :lol:

are you girls in a grouchy mood too:ohmy: OMG!! I have been like a psycho for the past two days..

Sami, it's tzel83u2 @yahoo.com
Sorry it took such time, I remembered that VP was uploading 3rd eye blind last night... VP, I can't find the link, could you post it again?

VintagePunk said:

Fly!! How are you today? :hug: :heart: Has your mood lifted? I'm better. :lol:

:lol: I'm better today as well. I walked to class and back so the fresh air was nice. :up: I hauled out my meditation cards and they helped a lot too. :)

Glad to hear you're not wearing grumpy pants either :wink:

sami0201 said:
Yoga :love:

I only watched the first 5 songs and then I skipped to Don't Tell Me, Holiday, Music, aka the popular ones. :lol: I didn't have time to watch the whole thing yet but from what I saw it was awesome. :drool: :love:

:lol: It's such a fantastic concert!! I really love I Deserve It (she is adorable with the guitar), La Isla Bonita and Secret too. :up: :drool: I can't wait to see what you think when you've seen it all!

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: It's such a fantastic concert!! I really love I Deserve It (she is adorable with the guitar), La Isla Bonita and Secret too. :up: :drool: I can't wait to see what you think when you've seen it all!

:lol: :drool:

She didn't announce the dates today :sad:

Dismantled said:

are you girls in a grouchy mood too:ohmy: OMG!! I have been like a psycho for the past two days..

OMG, the weekend was hell for me, for some really lame :reject: reasons. I'm better today, though. :lol:

Fly, it's just crazy how winning a $1.50 cup of coffee makes me so happy. :lmao: I don't go there that often now, I broke my daily habit when I was saving for the U2 tour. This is the first roll up cup I've had, and I won. :hyper: I was spending insane amounts of money there every week, esp. when I was driving back and forth to school. Probably at least $30 - $40 weekly...

VintagePunk said:

Fly, it's just crazy how winning a $1.50 cup of coffee makes me so happy. :lmao: I don't go there that often now, I broke my daily habit when I was saving for the U2 tour. This is the first roll up cup I've had, and I won. :hyper: I was spending insane amounts of money there every week, esp. when I was driving back and forth to school. Probably at least $30 - $40 weekly...

:lmao: It's so addicting! Probably better that you don't go there as much now. I'm hoping the 4 months in Ireland will cure me of my Tim Hortons addiction. Either that, or I'll go into severe withdrawl. :lol:

I don't think I've posted this before but these lyrics ARE about my psych teacher :lmao: :yuck: Except it should be old teacher instead of young teacher :lol:

Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking - she's so close now
This girl is half his age

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes it's not so easy
To be the teacher's pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staffroom
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov

JezSnape said:
:lol: I think I've managed to fall in love with my best friend too :reject: Which is a bad, bad thing...

Yes, I'm quoting myself here, 'cause speaking of the devil, said friend just messaged me and wants me to call... I'll be back soon, I think...

Sarah just called. They're in Newark now. Their plane to Toronto was supposed to leave at 7:30, and they would have been back in Brantford at around 11. Now, it's been delayed by 3 hours, and they won't be back till 2 am. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom