PLEBAN Girls Party: More fun with/under Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I've got hazy memories of some.....but damn they're good ones.

And...:reject:...am I weird cause I sometimes imagine jus talkin with him..and you know..goin to him for help and to feel better? :huh: :coocoo:

Nah, it's totally normal. :hug: To want to talk with someone you respect and admire. :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I can see it now....You on Bono's right hip and VP on Bono's left hip. With Velcro attached to you..so that you can switch every now and again

:laugh:

There are also velcros to the back and front of bono

~BrightestStar~ said:

( :lmao: :lmao: ok..I think this was with Wild...but we were jokin about B's virility..and me coming home pregenant..or goin to a concert in a bubble/protection..oh nevermind...)

:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too.Bono's enough man for us both....and he's certainly man enough for two...so virile that man...
:lmao:

( :lmao: :lmao: ok..I think this was with Wild...but we were jokin about B's virility..and me coming home pregenant..or goin to a concert in a bubble/protection..oh nevermind...)

:laugh:

Oh man, just imagine..:censored:

:drool:

Yes VP! I did see where you said that! And it was you who said the thing about you think i rock? Or was it someone else?

It's actually 7 am here Mucca! Times haven't been altered yet after the clocks going bk it would appear! :der:

Was that you in shock about what i said about Bono being multi-talented Weldy?

susanp6 said:
Yes VP! I did see where you said that! And it was you who said the thing about you think i rock? Or was it someone else?

It's actually 7 am here Mucca! Times haven't been altered yet after the clocks going bk it would appear! :der:

Was that you in shock about what i said about Bono being multi-talented Weldy?

No..being multi jointed to handle all of us! Multi talented is nothing on Bono!

~BrightestStar~ said:

This is gettin kinkier by the minute...shall we invite Edge too?

You know I'm not going to share him!!! :wink:

Although I don't think that'll be much of a problem when all of you are velcroed to Bono :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom