Pleban Girls Party - Memory Lane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

You didn't drink? :sad: :lol:

It's hard to believe I'm a mother sometimes. :wink:

I couldn't drink before because I was driving. :grumpy: And then after if we went to a party I would have but we were driving from house to house. I will this coming friday with hot boy in NY, don't you worry. :wink:

sami0201 said:

I couldn't drink before because I was driving. :grumpy: And then after if we went to a party I would have but we were driving from house to house. I will this coming friday with hot boy in NY, don't you worry. :wink:

Having to drive...the story of my life. :sigh:

I look forward to more updates tomorrow!! :kiss:

Nighty night Sami :hug: Glad you made it home safely. :heart:

Ahhh I sounded all motherly there. See VP, we can if we try. :wink: hehe

On that note this tired mother who will get woken way to early by the demand for pancakes at the crack of dawn better go to bed. :giggle: Sleep well everyone. :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Sami :hug: Glad you made it home safely. :heart:

Ahhh I sounded all motherly there. See VP, we can if we try. :wink: hehe

On that note this tired mother who will get woken way to early by the demand for pancakes at the crack of dawn better go to bed. :giggle: Sleep well everyone. :hug: :heart:

Have a good night's sleep Russty!! And thanks for all your help tonight!:hug: Mmm..pancakes...I'll make my mom make me some in the morning:drool:

G'night Russty :hug: Sleep well!

VP - Cabs in this city :yikes: That's why I either walk or TTC it everywhere I go :love:

Britt - You know how Bono loves his shinies ;)
bonorunshiny2.gif

kafrun said:
G'night Russty :hug: Sleep well!

VP - Cabs in this city :yikes: That's why I either walk or TTC it everywhere I go :love:

Britt - You know how Bono loves his shinies ;)
bonorunshiny2.gif

The shiny Bono...:bow: :bow: We need to put that in w/the rest of them...:yes: Kaf...I feel like we're drifting apart again...:sad: :shifty:

U2isthebest said:

Oh, Don't you play dumb with me...:tsk: :giggle:
Well I didn't want to rub it in or anything.. :giggle: I mean I suppose I could run around this place like a loon shouting about Hawaii but I'm sure I'd be given a good beating :shifty:

Night Rusty :hug: I'm so sorry that B is away, but at least we get more of you. :hug: :kiss:

Alas, I must be off to bed, kids. Brit, just be patient and chill, and things will be fine here. :hug:

night everyone :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Night Rusty :hug: I'm so sorry that B is away, but at least we get more of you. :hug: :kiss:

Alas, I must be off to bed, kids. Brit, just be patient and chill, and things will be fine here. :hug:

night everyone :hug:

Good night VP! Thanks for being there, and I'll talk to you later!:hug: Have a good night's sleep!

Sad_Girl said:

Think of yourself as nermal and me as garfield
every once in awhile, I may box you up and try to send to to Abu Dabi, but mostly I'm a live and let live kinda gal
:lol: I love it :giggle:

Alright, I'm off here for the night since everyone's going to bed. Britt, we can carry this on over to MSN :yes: Sleep well all :hug:

kafrun said:

:lol: I love it :giggle:

Alright, I'm off here for the night since everyone's going to bed. Britt, we can carry this on over to MSN :yes: Sleep well all :hug:

Yup. It's been real girls.:wink:I'm so bringing this one back too. :ohmy: Good night everyone and thanks...talk to you later

bonoishot said:

Hey Drea. :hug: You enjoy the festival?

:lmao:!!! This thing. :shifty:

97c3c3ed.jpg

It was sooo hilarious when we saw that thing. There were 2 coach drivers parked nearby ( probably waiting for tourists from the CN Tower) and we were stood taking pics of this Woodpecker and almost in tears while we were doing it. :lmao:

:lmao:

Those coach drivers were from NY, the yankees :yuck: were playing the Jays that weekend

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: I can top that! At the show Cindy and I went to we were sitting next to this nice couple and we were talking after the opening show. Cindy was going to get something to drink and asked me if I wanted anything. After she left the gal leaned over and said how sweet my wife was! :laugh: I guess since we were in Oakland and I was wearing a wedding ring she just assumed. I just said thank you. :giggle:

:lmao:!! Thats hilarious. :cute: Is Cindy ok? She hasn't been on for ages. :(

Sad_Girl said:

:lol :

absolutely! I got a scan-over from Edge once, but never a lot of attention (while he was on stage anyway - I love how he makes a point of looking people in the eye when he shakes hands :love: ) and I TRIED to get a glance from Larry - but he ALWAYS looked the other way when he heard me screaming his name :madwife :

I came VERY close to yelling some not so nice things at him, just to see if I could get him to scowl in my general direction :wink:

:lmao:

I never got any Bono love at a concert :sad: pretty much like trying to meet him then. :lol: ) Got alot of Adam love though. :drool: and i even made Larry kinda smile (well for him) at Chicago 1. :shifty::lol:

Back
Top Bottom