Pleban Girls Party - Memory Lane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

It was the best :drool:

I want to do it all again :drool:

At least i've got to meet all of them now :)

Adam is awesome :drool:

I was totally a Bono girl before last year and never realy paid any attention to the others except musically.

But even though i'm still a Bono girl i :love: the others so much more, they all have different qualities which add up to the perfect?? man :love:

I just have Bono to meet. :hyper:

i wanna do it all over again too. :drool:

And ditto i know appreciate all of them alot more. :heart:

WildHoney said:

Yes Jem he did look in our direction, Chicago 1

You have me in stitches laughing at the thought of Larry farting :lmao:

Wild Clone:love:

Wayne :hug: Sorry i can't keep up. Am trying to sort some bills out but keep getting distracted here. :giggle:

How did i miss this. Probably coz Adam was :flirt:ing with us. :shifty::lmao: Bad Jem can't believe i missed that.

:lmao: I bet they do that on stage all the time.

bonoishot said:

Wild Clone:love:

Wayne :hug: Sorry i can't keep up. Am trying to sort some bills out but keep getting distracted here. :giggle:

How did i miss this. Probably coz Adam was :flirt:ing with us. :shifty::lmao: Bad Jem can't believe i missed that.

:lmao: I bet they do that on stage all the time.

No wonder Larry glares alot he's behind then all :lmao:

That's what happens when you stuck between Bono and Adam

MAybe B was thinking " oh my god it's those two again" :yikes:

I have to go sort my bills out aswell Wild. :sad:

I have a headache as next door have been doing DIY for :censored: hours. All ive heard is hammering. :grumpy: Trying to sort out bills is not fun with a banging headache. :angry: They've been doing DIY every weekend for weeks on end now. Give it a rest for a week or so. :|

Be back later. Have fun with Jamie. :kiss:

x

Snooky pie said:
:shifty:

8-23-2006-02.jpg

mia3004.jpg

sorry it took so long. I had to feed and change the baby.

Mia! :hyper:
She's adorable for someone of her size :cute: :hug:

:lol: the liquid diet means I only consume liquid beverages....and as many as possible.

liquid alcoholic beverages ;)

Though I think I did it a little too well. All I had to eat yesterday was a bowl of oatmeal...and that was in the morning! Can you believe it, I forgot to eat all day!!!!

And I didn't remember that until after I had my first drink...a double diet & whiskey. so I was feeling a bit tipsy already. And then my friend tells me that diet drinks get you drunk faster....someting in the splenda or whatever it is causes a reaction. :lol:

so after just one drink, i think my body thought i had had 4, and i was feeling it.

but, i didn't care. i hadn't been out like that in awhile, and i kept going.

of course, that means that the night certainly got weirder.

Back
Top Bottom