Pleban Girls Party-machine washing and horny pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I don't even like chocolate that much...it's good, but i'm not an addict. I think I'm PMSing. :lol:

yeah I don't like it all that much either...just certain occassions...like PMS:| I'd rather have something hard.......

like mint:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I really don't have cravings when I'm PMSing...I have cravings all the time!

I'm more irratible when I'm PMSing than having cravings whem I'm PMSing...yea...I know...weird.

I sometimes get in a really good mood during that time:huh: I usually have cravings for things all the time too:drool: specially salty stuff

Dismantled said:

I sometimes get in a really good mood during that time:huh: I usually have cravings for things all the time too:drool: specially salty stuff

Hmm...interesting...yea...since I'm fat...I get cravings all the time. When I'm PMSing....that's the only time when I don't get cravings.

But it's interesting to hear that you like salty stuff while your PMSing

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm...interesting...yea...since I'm fat...I get cravings all the time. When I'm PMSing....that's the only time when I don't get cravings.

But it's interesting to hear that you like salty stuff while your PMSing

yeah...mainly salty stuff all the time.:drool: :drool:

I tried some soy crisps today...they are like chips but made of soy (obviously:huh: ) they weren't bad. BBQ flavor:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Dinner? :) I just finished lunch, but sure, I'll stay for dinner! What are we having?

Something real simple......Bratwurst:huh: a salad and mac and cheese..not even homemade....cheese from a jar cause it was real cheap:reject:

I am embarressed about the cheese in a jar......I live in Vermont...about 20 minutes down the road is where the best cheddar in the world is made...and I buy cheese in a jar:reject:

Dismantled said:

Something real simple......Bratwurst:huh: a salad and mac and cheese..not even homemade....cheese from a jar cause it was real cheap:reject:

Sounds like dinner to me! I don't even usually go that all out, to be honest. Oh, and then of course Bono Sundaes for dessert, right?

Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like dinner to me! I don't even usually go that all out, to be honest. Oh, and then of course Bono Sundaes for dessert, right?

Bono sundaes for breakfast....lunch and dinner and any in between snacks.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom