Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

I understand the identity crisis! I wish I had Ralph here :sad: :lol:

I'm doing just fine, thanks! The test was pretty good and I'm excited for my lack of working tomorrow and my mission to find cool earrings :wink:

How are you? :hug:

Ralph Wiggum. :bow:

I'm fine, just tired. I was planning on doing alot today, but I got lazy as usual :lol:

I think I'm changing my avatar again. :reject:

Russty Cat said:
VP you so have to start writing again! I'm a fan fic addict you are my supplier and dammit I need a hit!!! :evil:

Fly I would clone him in a heartbeat. :wink: He is in town right now picking up mac & cheese, candy, and soda for me and gassing up my suburban for tomorrow. Ya gotta love a man who will run to Wal-mart at 9:30 at night for junk food.

What I'm writing...let's just say it's not for everyone's taste...(not slash, in case you were wondering). I could never post it here. :ohmy:

And a man who will go out at 9:30 for junk?? :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

Ralph Wiggum. :bow:

I'm fine, just tired. I was planning on doing alot today, but I got lazy as usual :lol:

I think I'm changing my avatar again. :reject:

I didn't do much today, except sleep, read, watch Gangs of New York, and Pearl Jam live at the Showbox dvd.

Mr. Cat bought me U2 around the world yesterday. I read quite a bit of it today, its really good.

I've been thinking of changing my avatar as well to a Larry for a bit.

Russty Cat said:
VP you so have to start writing again! I'm a fan fic addict you are my supplier and dammit I need a hit!!! :evil:

Weldy it works great around here with the tv, after the kids are in bed I puter and he watches whatever he wants. When I'm awake in the middle of the night or during the day I watch lots of movies. I can also read and sew while we watch together so I don't always really have to like whats on. lol

Fly I would clone him in a heartbeat. :wink: He is in town right now picking up mac & cheese, candy, and soda for me and gassing up my suburban for tomorrow. Ya gotta love a man who will run to Wal-mart at 9:30 at night for junk food.

Sounds the same as my TV time...only it's my parents (or mom) instead of my husband...since I'm not married and still live with my parents

Lucky you.....I want a guy like yours too. 9:30 junk run...:heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

Is that going to be your reasoning to B? :lmao:

Of course!!! I'm sure he would be happy to oblige. ;) Explaining to my in laws why the baby looks nothing like Mr. Cat would be interesting though. lol

VP you definetly have to email me a copy. I like to read all kinds of work. :D

DG has thankfully tried to help me out with the avatar issue, but alas it is still not working! Would anyone be kind enough to try shrinking Ralph for me? :sexywink:

ralph.gif

Russty Cat said:

Of course!!! I'm sure he would be happy to oblige. ;) Explaining to my in laws why the baby looks nothing like Mr. Cat would be interesting though. lol

VP you definetly have to email me a copy. I like to read all kinds of work. :D

Definitely, when I get a bit more done on it. I'm afraid it may take a new direction, and I'll have to go back and change the beginning, or something. :yikes:

Night Drea Sweaty dreams :hug:

Does it count that I've only ever been with my husband? :wink: I need a little variety. :drool:

I agree with VP though, wait till your much older to do the whole pregnancy thing.

:tongue::larry:

Back
Top Bottom