Pleban Girls Party - lovin' the guys with the pale blue eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, if you need me to resize your avi, I can... :hmm: I think I've seen that pic in a bigger version somewhere on my harddisk... it's from Slane isn't it?

WildHoney said:

Can i come too :drool:

How long are you going for??
1 day with school :D we leave at 2am in a big bus, arrive around 7/8ish in disney, run around like a herd of wild animals all day and have to return in the bus around 5 or 6 or so... then we go back and everybody will be totally exhausted cause of the lack of sleep :hyper:

WildHoney said:

It made mine too along with the cramps :reject:

I never thought I'd say this but...

You got cramps?!?

Wooohooo!!! :hyper:

:lol:

And things are going as well as can be expected. Not much excitment. Some interviews but no jobs yet. :slant: Looks like he'll get his settlment..err...settled soon though. :up:
And with cramps I guess I don't need to ask how your day is going? :D

Galeongirl said:

1 day with school :D we leave at 2am in a big bus, arrive around 7/8ish in disney, run around like a herd of wild animals all day and have to return in the bus around 5 or 6 or so... then we go back and everybody will be totally exhausted cause of the lack of sleep :hyper:

Bet you'll be down the back of the bus :tsk:

Have fun won't you :wink:

All those rides you'll be going on :ohmy:

nothing to be embarassed about there, Wild :happy: It's a little unusual, but your circumstances are a little unusual :wink: :hug:

GG - you confused the hell out of me when you said you were driving to Disney (earlier) I was like :scratch: :hmm: :confused:

:lmao:

<COMPLETELY forgot about Disney in Paris

~BrightestStar~ said:

I never thought I'd say this but...

You got cramps?!?

Wooohooo!!! :hyper:

And things are going as well as can be expected. Not much excitment. Some interviews but no jobs yet. :slant: Looks like he'll get his settlment..err...settled soon though. :up:
And with cramps I guess I don't need to ask how your day is going? :D

I'm glad things are looking up :heart:

Yeah it's all systems go for stage 2 tomorrow, not getting over excited but at least we're heading in the right direction

Sad_Girl said:
nothing to be embarassed about there, Wild :happy: It's a little unusual, but your circumstances are a little unusual :wink: :hug:

GG - you confused the hell out of me when you said you were driving to Disney (earlier) I was like :scratch: :hmm: :confused:

:lmao:

<COMPLETELY forgot about Disney in Paris

:lol: I know, I realised it after I posted it that it might cause confusion.... but I forgot to add paris to it!

and Wild, why would I be in the back :angel: is that where all the good innocent people sit?

Sad_Girl said:

I don't think i've ever been embarassed about anything on here :lol:

It proofs how comfortable i feel with you girls

It was quite amusing trying to explain to my male team leader why i wasn't coming into day. I told him that it wasn't very pleasant ( as it's very heavy) and painful

You know what men are like with "woman problems " :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I don't think i've ever been embarassed about anything on here :lol:

It proofs how comfortable i feel with you girls

:hug: :heart:

WildHoney said:

It was quite amusing trying to explain to my male team leader why i wasn't coming into day. I told him that it wasn't very pleasant ( as it's very heavy) and painful

You know what men are like with "woman problems " :lmao:

:uhoh:
2.gif

Wild, I'm forwarding the PM to you :wink: coincidentally Jen's favourite is the same one you've saved on your pc... :giggle: it's a mass fave...

:lmao: oh boy, I wonder what'd happen if he'd knew he has quite a fanclub now...

Galeongirl said:
Bri, if you need me to resize your avi, I can... :hmm: I think I've seen that pic in a bigger version somewhere on my harddisk... it's from Slane isn't it?

I think it's from slane. :hmm:
To be honest, it's just one of the provided avatars on the site....I've just *never* changed it...because as I said, my avatar is directly linked to the survival of the universe. :wink:

I'm trying to think if I've got the pic...god, with the number I have you'd think I would....

Slane :love:

^ :lmao:

Although NI is pretty understanding. He massages my back and feet and when i called him to tell him today :lol:

Wild : Hi, i'm not going to work today
NI : Oh Why?? Are you ok?
Wild : I've started
NI : What?
Wild : my Friend
NI Oh.
Wild: So now the fun begins, all the hormone stuff
NI: What you or me?
WIld: :scratch: Me of course
NI: I'll suffer to
Wild : How
NI : your mood swings,

WildHoney said:

Although NI is pretty understanding. He massages my back and feet and when i called him to tell him today :lol:

NI Oh.

Wild: You Bastard! :madwife:
NI: :uhoh:
Wild: :sad:
NI :yikes: why don't you go put on a U2 DVD and put your feet up?
Wild: :love: I love you!
NI: see?

:wink: :lol:

WildHoney said:

NI Oh.