Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't blame you! I'd love to be in Dublin! :heart: I'm still uploading my Ireland pics at home, and seeing all of those makes me miss it SO incredibly much!

Me in the pub proudly displaying my Brown Thomas bag :lol:

e9398dce.jpg

SG :wave:

Every time I see your location I wish my cd player was working so that I could do a YSI of Mike Ford's version of that (which is worth listening to not just because Mike can sing at insane speeds, but also for the "Moncton, Moncton, Moncton, Moncton" in the middle :lol: ) Mind you, I've never heard the American version...

Drea said:
SG :wave:

Every time I see your location I wish my cd player was working so that I could do a YSI of Mike Ford's version of that (which is worth listening to not just because Mike can sing at insane speeds, but also for the "Moncton, Moncton, Moncton, Moncton" in the middle :lol: ) Mind you, I've never heard the American version...

:lol: Johnny Cash Baby! :D I've always had a serious love for his music. :)

I also have a CD of my Namesake singing that one :heart:

Adam - can you explain the WC tier thing to me? We were talking about the WC at work yesterday (since Lenore's husband's originally from England, so of course he's cheering for them), and my coworkers were asking me how it worked... and I'm clueless :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom