Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think S is a little pissed at me, because I blew off the group meeting today. :reject: :lol: I told him I had to go back to the dentist for a check-up. :reject:

But I did e-mail him to let him know exactly where I am, and to offer to meet with him individually before next week, if he feels the need.

The meetings are usually just pointless. With the price of gas and parking, it's expensive to drive there! Costs me around $20 per trip, which is fine if I were doing something productive...but usually we don't. :|

And then the fact that it takes about 2 1/2 hours of driving, just to sit in on an hour long meeting. :| :madwife:

SG, is there any special occasion for your sister and the kids coming for dinner tonight, or just a visit?

I'm getting excited about my mom's birthday party Sunday, I think it's going to be fun. A lot of family and family friends I haven't seen in way too long. :hyper: I just hope my mom's not pissed about it, she likes to keep things low-key. :uhoh: :lol:

No special reason - just a visit. We don't see as much of them in the summertime ;)

I'm sure your mom will enjoy it though - it should be a nice surprise

I'm okay, you? I was at my friend's graduation, well i didn't go to the ceremony but I met up with her and her parents and we had dinner! It was fun! Hadn't seen her in 3 months.

That sounds good! I'm doing pretty well. A bit tired though, and looking forward to being done work in about an hour.

I just want to get curled up in my comfy clothes and sit in front of the TV for a while. Hopefully I'll get to do that at some point tonight. :)

Yeah that's always good. I've started throwing some stuff into my case for Sunday. I am so nervous, lol! Oh well. I'm sure it'll be fun!

Back
Top Bottom