Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

Yes, he was Irish. My friends were interested in coming, but didn't want to pay the 10 pounds or however much it cost to get in. I was DETERMINED to go, and didn't care what it took, even if I had to shell out 30 pounds just to get into the damn place. :lmao:

:lmao:

We got into Lillies free. Free on Tuesdays. :drool:

When i go back i wanna go on Thursday and i know if i go with kat i'll end up having to pay for her. :lol:

bonoishot said:

People watching in The Clarence. Now thats hard. :shifty:

Thanks. You have given me encouragement. Its just alot of people tend to stare and it makes me feel uncomfortable. :lol: Still i'd rather go in the Clrence than walk in a busy pub by myself. :lol:

You should go!! Take a newspaper with you. People will look at you and think "who's that hot, mysterious woman sitting there? :hmm: :drool: "

:)

Thanks Thora :hug: :)

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug:

:hmm: wow, that is an interesting challenge

Interesting. :yes: Its taxing my poor lil brain. :scream:

:lol:

Do agree VP. "Blooming" Is maybe not the right word.

How about " The Flowers Are Dancing?"

Im not very good at these sort of things. The reason i didnt go to Uni.

Edited to say dancing is a happy word to me but not what youre lookin for i think. Best i could come up with. :reject:

Here's what I have so far :huh:

Happy:
1) The sunset is brilliant
2) The kitten is purring.
3) The flowers are fragrant.

Angry:
1) The lecture was pointless.
2) The dog is growling.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi gals! :hug:s

and extra :hug:s VP & SG for last night's words of care. :sigh:

my friend was in today.......and she suggested i tell my teacher's boss what happened in relationship to the conference next week............as to whether he is going to use me as a concrete expamle:sad: :sad: ...using my name/or showing my work. OR in a more abstracted way non-name without specific work of mine.

i wouldn't do it today as it's the opening recept5ion but tomorrow or Mon.

i was thinking of NOT going......but i think i will go there and work in the back as I had planned to before that encounter last eve, and then go up later around 7:00ish get some Free Yummy food look around a bit then leave.

and jem :hyper: have fun at the Clarence/octagon Bar later :D

VP my mind is too worn out from last night's debacle to even look at your stuff, sorry.

VP - I'm having a hell of a time coming up with something that might be even remotely helpful. :( Sorry my brain isn't working very well. I'll keep thinking though, and if something pops into mind, I'll send you a PM. :)

:lmao: Man, Brazil is winning the game against Japan right now, and my co-worker who is originally from Brazil is going NUTS! It's so fun to be near her and hear her scream and yell. :lol: She has a little mini TV at her desk, so she hasn't been doing much work this afternoon. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Here's what I have so far :huh:

Happy:
1) The sunset is brilliant
2) The kitten is purring.
3) The flowers are fragrant.

Angry:
1) The lecture was pointless.
2) The dog is growling.

I like those :up:

:shifty: do you think they'd object to the use of the term 'Arsey'? :p

Hi Dazz :hug: I think you definitley should talk to your teacher and clear things up :yes:

Back
Top Bottom