Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forgot to say. Pamela Anderson is in town. :| She was doing some cosmetics launch in Brown Thomas. I was in Foot Locker which is just opposite and there were loads of people outside screaming. It gave me and the Footlocker employees some entertainment. :wink:

:ohmy: Hope The Clarence Bar isn't just guests only tonight. Though i doubt she'd stay in there very long anyway. Prob go to Lillies. :wink:

Last edited:
Jem that sucks. :madspit: But at least you got to go to those places :up:

I'm alright - just taking a breather before my Sis and her kids come over for dinner

Sad_Girl said:
Jem that sucks. :madspit: But at least you got to go to those places :up:

I'm alright - just taking a breather before my Sis and her kids come over for dinner

:lol:

A few quiet moments to yourself. :wink:

Thats true at least i got to go. I did want to show my pictures to people though. People were looking forward to seeing them.

What you having for dinner. I have to go soon. I'm starved. :drool:

Garden Salad, Spaghetti (with Meat sauce or plain marinara) and Garlic Bread with Mozarella cheese melted on top. and the Hershey's chocolate cream pie for dessert :drool:

Yeah - over here, at least, they sell it by the slice at Burger King - or you can by a whole pie at the grocery store. Mom and I were too lazy to make our own dessert ;)

If you like French Silk pie or any chocolate cream pie really, you'd probably love it :) I know I do! :drool:

Are you planning on going to the clarence bar tonight? Whats the name of it 'The kitchen' or some such thing?

Back from lunch. :hug:

Oooh - the Clarence! I went to The Kitchen when I was in Dublin in 2001. It was fun! Didn't see Bono or anyone though. I think it's closed now, but I'm not too sure.

I never make my own desserts. :reject: Unless its Angel Delight or Jelly related. :lmao:

I also have no idea what french silk pie is? :reject: Whats in it?

Yes i plan a visit to The Clarence. The Octagon Bar ;) . Think im gonna go and sit with a book. rach does it all the time in hotels in Manchester. :wink:

bonoishot said:
I never make my own desserts. :reject: Unless its Angel Delight or Jelly related. :lmao:

I also have no idea what french silk pie is? :reject: Whats in it?

Yes i plan a visit to The Clarence. The Octagon Bar ;) . Think im gonna go and sit with a book. rach does it all the time in hotels in Manchester. :wink:

:lol: It's just a chocolate creme pie - a rich chocolate mousse or pudding on a sweet crust (gram crackers crumbs or cookie crumbs) with whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top :drool:

I like to take a book and go out to a coffee shop or restaraunt :yes:

Hi Thora! :hug:

bonoishot said:
Hey Thora. :hug: Yeah The Kitchen was the niteclub. Its closed now.

That's what I thought. It was so much fun when we went. I paid for 2 of my friends to come with me, because of U2. :lmao: They were content to go pub hopping in Temple Bar, but since I offered to pay for their entry they were more than happy to come with me. :D I met a really hot guy there too. That was such a fun night! :love: All our other nights in Dublin we went to other pubs.

Hi SG! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It's just a chocolate creme pie - a rich chocolate mousse or pudding on a sweet crust (gram crackers crumbs or cookie crumbs) with whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top :drool:

I like to take a book and go out to a coffee shop or restaraunt :yes:

Back. Can't believe how long i've been in here. :lol:

Sounds nice that pie. :drool:

I've never done that take a book somewhere and sit by myself. I'm such a loser. :reject: :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:

That's what I thought. It was so much fun when we went. I paid for 2 of my friends to come with me, because of U2. :lmao: They were content to go pub hopping in Temple Bar, but since I offered to pay for their entry they were more than happy to come with me. : D I met a really hot guy there too. That was such a fun night! :love : All our other nights in Dublin we went to other pubs.

I had to buy Kat a drink the The Octagon.

Hot guy. Irish? :shifty:

Temple bar kinda annoys me after a while. Full of tourists. (yes i know i am one. :lol: ) Mine and Kats last night we went to an Irish pub that played traditional music. We were the only 2 poeple under 30 there. :lol:

No you're not :lol:

I do it when I just want to be somewhere public for whatever reason, but don't have anyone around to go with. It's nice, really, because there's lots of time to people watch which is one of my favorite hobbies ;)

bonoishot said:

I had to buy Kat a drink the The Octagon.

Hot guy. Irish? :shifty:

Temple bar kinda annoys me after a while. Full of tourists. (yes i know i am one. :lol: ) Mine and Kats last night we went to an Irish pub that played traditional music. We were the only 2 poeple under 30 there. :lol:

Yes, he was Irish. My friends were interested in coming, but didn't want to pay the 10 pounds or however much it cost to get in. I was DETERMINED to go, and didn't care what it took, even if I had to shell out 30 pounds just to get into the damn place. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
No you're not :lol:

I do it when I just want to be somewhere public for whatever reason, but don't have anyone around to go with. It's nice, really, because there's lots of time to people watch which is one of my favorite hobbies ;)

People watching in The Clarence. Now thats hard. :shifty:

Thanks. You have given me encouragement. Its just alot of people tend to stare and it makes me feel uncomfortable. :lol: Still i'd rather go in the Clrence than walk in a busy pub by myself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom