Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've talked in my sleep before. One time I had a really deep conversation with my roommate in university, and the next day she was kinda pissed at first when I appeared to know nothing about what we'd talked about. When we finally realized that I had been totally asleep, we had a good laugh. :lol:

Not generally. But she's told me she has conversations with me when I'm still asleep in the morning - she'll ask me something, or tell me something, and she says that my responses make little sense. :lol: She said the other morning in response to something she said to me, I offered her my blanket. :lmao: :reject:

:yes: Me too. I come across as a major bitch, if you don't know that about me. I've had some people call me that before, until they realize that I'm NOT a morning person at all. :lmao:

Well, in the spirit of me being not so bitchy tomorrow morning, I'm taking off to start getting ready for bed. It takes me a long time to wind down. :D

Have a great night ladies! :hug:

:lol: Good night Thora Sweet Dreams

You can pretty well tell that I am NOT actually awake when I'm talking in my sleep, either that or I'm horribly drunk. :drunk:

One random thing , NI & i missed the last DART back to hotel on Tuesday so we got a taxi, the driver thought NI was English , anyway we had exactly the same driver last night

Ruff chatted him up yet again , she loves Taxi drivers

:lmao:

Ruff and Taxi drivers. :love: Fecking hilaroooius. :lmao:

What about the 3 mninute one on the way to Lillies. :lmao:

Ruff. :bow: :lmao:

Not one visitor im the last 7 hours. :eyebrow:

Have you all got lives or something. :wink:

Hey girls. Can't stay long as need to go get food. But got quite alot of credit so will be back. :wink: Damn memory cards. :madwife::mad:

Just gonna go post in my dublin topic.

Bad news. Went to Howth late this afternoon. I was taking pics and then my memory card on my digital camera decided to have an error :madwife::angry: so not only did i manage to only take 1 pic of Howth all my other pics have gone. :scream: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom