Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watching the neverending story one and two....slow night over here :lol:

and for some reason writing crazy fanfiction :whistle:

Sounds good! I'm probably going to head to bed before too long. It's still pretty early for me, but since I won't get any sleep tomorrow night, I need to rest up! :)

I'm doing a 12 hour run to raise money for cancer research. It starts in the evening and is an all night event. It should be a lot of fun, despite the lack of sleep!

It will be a blast. I'm doing it with 9 other great friends, so we'll have fun together. :D

I just read your Road to Hell chapters. :lol: They're awesome! :up:

Girls. I'm back home. :hug: :sad:

Oh i fell asleep last ngith so i didnt make it to the Clarence. :reject: :scream: I got in, had something to eat then i was like yeah i'll just close my eyes for 5 minutes. I woke up the next morning at 8.30am. :ohmy: :sad: I must've needed my sleep though. Still plenty of time for other trips to The Clarence. :shifty:

Oooooooh just off to see Wilds pics. Thank god she got some. :bow::hug:

WildHoney said:
Jem & i in Lillies :drool: not the best photo but the only surviving one :grumpy:

2006_0621Dublin0024.jpg

OMFG I forgot you had a pic from Lillies. :love::bow: I thought it forever been lost. :hyper:

Lillies. :drool:

I want my pic of me in Kilmainham Jail. :grumpy: If i could have 1 pic back it would be that.

I do too.
Its usually busy and lots of reg customers come in.
I just feel like she is working me everysinglefridaynight!!!
I just don't see what the prob is when making a schedule for only 7 people :huh:
And we are getting ready to lose someone with keys, so looks like I'll be pulling 3 and 4 nights a wk, instead of my 2.

Back
Top Bottom