Pleban Girls Party – looking for some lucky charms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

Well sadly I've been here over an hour and I really need to get home before its time for my monkeys to go to bed. *sigh* I will miss you all a ton! And hopefully I'll get to pop in again some later this week. :hug: :love:

:hug: It was great to have you here tonight, Russty! We miss you around here.

Good luck with showing the house tomorrow, and with getting back online as quickly as possible! :hug: :heart:

I miss you all too! It was fun getting to see you at least for a bit. :hug: :heart: Hopefully I'll see ya soon. Love ya! Nighty night :love:

AdamCCE2s16.jpg

AdamCCE2s15.jpg

AdamCCE2s14.jpg

AdamCCE2s13.jpg

I'm sure nobody's here now, but I hope you all had a lovely evening!

I ended up staying home, but it was very nice. I had a few beers, watched my hockey game (we won!!!!), watched Rent, and am now catching up on the blue crack.

See ya around! :D

Hey girls :hug: :heart:

i dont have a hangover :drool: met a cute irish guy in O'neills last night :drool: the accent :combust: he was from County Cavan and me and Kat got too free Irish St Pats hats :wink:

see ya all later

Jem
X

Last edited:
Fly!! :hug: I saw your message yesterday, and left one for you just a short time after you left. How are things?

GG, I decided that I'm going to do my taxes today. :happy: Is it weird that I sort of enjoy doing my taxes? :reject:

Also - I'm so fucking cold, I feel like I'll never be warm again. :|

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Fly!! :hug: I saw your message yesterday, and left one for you just a short time after you left. How are things?

I saw it! :hug: :heart: Thanks for leaving it, VP.

Ehh things aren't great. The results of the biopsy were what I suspected. But we don't know much right now because the stupid physician (some cocky asshole) had to be somewhere else. I think they're going to go forward with surgery, but it's not 100% yet. He has another appointment in two weeks.

FlyYourKite said:

I saw it! :hug: :heart: Thanks for leaving it, VP.

Ehh things aren't great. The results of the biopsy were what I suspected. But we don't know much right now because the stupid physician (some cocky asshole) had to be somewhere else. I think they're going to go forward with surgery, but it's not 100% yet. He has another appointment in two weeks.

Awww, that's what I was afraid of. :(

There's no excuse for delivering news like that, and then not sticking around to provide details. Idiot. :mad: And you probably know much more about it than I do, but it is extremely treatable/curable, right? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, that's what I was afraid of. :(

There's no excuse for delivering news like that, and then not sticking around to provide details. Idiot. :mad: And you probably know much more about it than I do, but it is extremely treatable/curable, right? :hug:

I know...from what I heard he was a complete ass. :angry: He's supposed to be an excellent urologist but has ZERO people skills.

Yeah that's what I'm focusing on and trying to think about. It's like 90 something % completely curable by a radical prostatectomy (compelte removal of the prostate and surrounding tissues) if caught in an early stage. I'm not sure what stage it is in, but I'm sure it hasn't spread out of control yet.

That's great, and that's what you *should* be focusing on. Still, when it's a loved one, anything less than 100% is unacceptable. :hug:

About the surgeon - my mom had a growth on her eyelid several years ago that started out like a stye, but then clearly wasn't. She was sent to an opthamologist, who was going to remove it during day surgery. When he took it out, he said he didn't like the way it looked, and sent it off to be tested. She saw him a week later, and he walked into his office, nonchalantly announced that it was cancerous, said he was going to send her either to Hamilton for radiation or London for surgical removal. We opted for London. He said he'd make the appointment and be in touch. I was SO worried, and upset at his casual manner. It just so happened that she had an appointment with her family doc a few days later, and he had gotten the report by then. I told him about it, he looked it up, and I asked how serious it was. He said not at all, and even if it was left there, old age would kill her way before that did.

That was a longwinded way of saying that maybe the surgeon was so casual about it because it's not serious, and was caught in plenty of time. :) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom