Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:

Oh yeah! I think it is going to be fun. A few years back, we had Tiffany and she was great.

Tiffany I like....but I don't understand how Ice is still performing :shrug:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: see knew I would find out the actual truth on this one!

Oh no not "Ice ice baby!" Wow I need to get tickets hehe

Yea....it wasn't a real blizzard....it was normal :lol:

redhotswami said:
:lol: actually, Ice Ice Baby is okay...but I'm hoping he sings the Ninja Rap. "Go ninja go ninja go!"

Omg I forgot about that! :lmao: Oh he has to soooo do that one!

Ok Im off my admirer is calling :cute: Have a great night everyone was great chatting with you all :hug:

Ms Mia I will be seeing you around :flirt:

jobob said:

Buffalo, however, had a real blizzard. Power outages, school closings, turnpike closings, and this is only October.

they said on the news tonight that we broke some records here, too. And the people up in Cheboygan county were out of power all day yesterday and I think into the day today, too. It was nasty cold and windy, but thankfully we didn't have any of those sorts of complications here. Though we do have nearly four inches of snow on the ground :scream:

Bri - I'll fill up my little red wagon and start walking your way :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So you go to see it?

Wait...I'm confused aren't I...wasn't there someone who said they wouldn't be able to see it? :scratch:

That was me - I was complaining about it to my mom and she said that our local NBC station had started airing Oprah a few weeks ago. I just hadn't noticed :reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Damn you Oprah!!! It's supposed to be me not you! :madwife:

Did ya notice he seemed a little awkward ( :cute: ) at the beginning of the show?
He was adorable when they went out shopping though :love:

He was such a gentleman. Opening her car door. Taking her shopping bags. Allowing her to drive. (Is he allowed to drive here?) Why, he even bought her sunglasses. :cute:

My fanfic about shopping with Bono wasn't like this. But it's gone, lost when my hard drive crashed. :sad:

:D :D

I finally got to SEE a Bono TV appearance, again! :hyper:

It's be so long b/c i don't share my :drool: habit with The Nasty Roomie! :no:
and since she IS HOME MOST of the time :madspit: I miss all this stuff!

But my sis called me last night to say if I wanted to run up to her house to see it I could.
since she wasn't going to be back until adter 10P I got to stay and play the Vert DVD/ hear some Bruce/catch the new 's season OPENING LONG eps of Battlestar Galatica, and then their 1st regualr one.

AND the long Island station raN Oprah at 7PM so I got to see it twice! :love::drool:

Last edited:
Letterman just mentioned a (has to be ficticious) government agency I'd love to work for: The Federal Bureau of Miscellenous Information. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom