Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Bri i will send you full sotry tommorow. :kiss: I was laughin at your eamil at work and dave was like :eyebrow: and i was like my friend sent me a email abot lemons. :lmao: he was like....errr ok :uhoh::lol:
:lol:

:kiss:

Ha ha, I felt like such a dork sending it to the wrong addy.

And the lemons are our tribe! No email can go without.

Glad it made you smile hun.
Now go get some sleep before you pass out on the keyboard.

Sweet lemony dreams! :hug::heart:

I called them one time for tech support and that was the last time that I ever did. Was one of the worst experiences of my life :tsk: Whole time they kept insisting my computer was the problem but in the end it was their software messing up

HAHAHA! Guess what? Bailey doesn't like cows either!!! I walked him by their farm, and he started flippin out, then they started mooing like crazy. So, at first it seemed fun, but then they were all discombobulated they wouldn't STFU!!!!!!! :madwife:

BonosBaby12 said:
I called them one time for tech support and that was the last time that I ever did. Was one of the worst experiences of my life :tsk: Whole time they kept insisting my computer was the problem but in the end it was their software messing up

You know, back in the day in the 90s, I didn't have a problem with them! I mean, AOL had its issues, but I'd call, and they were very pleasant.

Their service, AND their product, has gone down the shitter.

redhotswami said:
HAHAHA! Guess what? Bailey doesn't like cows either!!! I walked him by their farm, and he started flippin out, then they started mooing like crazy. So, at first it seemed fun, but then they were all discombobulated they wouldn't STFU!!!!!!! :madwife:

:lmao: :lmao: The ufo's will be out tonight!

redhotswami said:

You know, back in the day in the 90s, I didn't have a problem with them! I mean, AOL had its issues, but I'd call, and they were very pleasant.

Their service, AND their product, has gone down the shitter.

Really started noticing a decline within the past few years. They keep raising their prices but the service goes downhill.

redhotswami said:
Night Jem! And thanks to you, though I have no idea what you are talking about, I have a craving for lemons! :drool:

:lmao:

I'm having a craving for some carmel corn.....mainly cause my mom brought home some free stuff from a new company in Chicago yesterday. She had a doctor visit when they came by....and they wanted to give it to the people who worked the local coffee place in the hospital (Mainly the outpatient section where my mom usually goes to)...but they all left....so that's how my mom got the stuff. :drool:

Edit: It was leftovers...I think they were charging for these items.

I've tried their chocolate covered Rice Krispies treats when I was at Taste of Chicago in June....:drool:

hey jo! i'm doing alright. i've had a really long day, I hosted a conference that began at 8am. So now I'm just chillaxin and cleaning my room inbetween posts.

I'm having visitors on Sunday and my place looks like a tornado hit.

...and how are you?

Back
Top Bottom