Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

RE.Green Day show...........

yeah.it was not too long after American Idiot got a great reception. ??? 04? 05?

Near NYC's City hall.......there's a REALLY BIG family-run Music/video/DVD -portable audio/TV/DVD/MP3 players - Appliances and Computer store!

ACtually it's now several stores on one block!:laugh:
I remember when it was ONE SMALL store......the ground FLoor was Stereo equipment and the basement was Vinyl records and tapes! {1974}

THEY SPONSOR Summer Music Concerts in EITHER the little park that is part of the City Hall block...or in Green Day's case a side street west of Broadway/City Hall.

SO I saw the paper ad......liked AI, figured HEY! FREE MUsic that I like! How exciting! :drool:

anyway there were in the middle of a modest side street...and I was under a scafolding way on the side but not more than about the equivelent of 3 rows back at most by the right side of the stage.

:hmm:
I'd say I saw them closer with my naked eyes than with my 7th row MSG seats {U2} AND Binoculars........except perhaps when {using my Binocs] Bono walked by about 4 times during the show.
hell, I could see the whites and blues of Bily Joe's eyes! THAT's how close!

Last edited:
jobob said:

Buffalo, however, had a real blizzard. Power outages, school closings, turnpike closings, and this is only October.

Don't forget border closings :wink: Had to hear about that this morning from a coworker whose husband drives a truck...

dazzledbylight said:

RE.Green Day show...........

yeah.it was not too long after American Idiot got a great reception. ??? 04? 05?

Near NYC's City hall.......there's a REALLY BIG family-run Music/video/DVD -portable audio/TV/DVD/MP# players - Appliances and Computer store!

ACtually it's several stores on one block!:laugh:
I remember when it was ONE store SMALL......the ground FLoor was Stereo euipment and the basement was Vinyl records and tapes! {1974}

THEY SPONSOR Summer Music Concerts in EITHER the little park that is part of the City Hall block...or in Green Day's case a side street west of Broadway/City Hall.

SO I saw the paper ad......liked AI, figured HEY! FREE MUsic that I lkie! How exciting! :drool:

anyway there were in the middle of a modest side street...and I was under a scafolding and about the equivelent of 3 rows back at most.

:hmm:

I'd say I saw them closer with my naked eyes than with my 7th rom MSG seats {U2} AND Binoculars........except perhaps when {using my binocs] Bono walked by about 4 times during the show.
helloo I could see the whites and blues of Bily Joe's eyes! THAT's how close!

That is very cool! :up: I was about fourth or fifth row on the floor when I saw them on the American Idiot tour, but my nephew got shaken up by the crowd during the opening act (My chemical Romance) and we had to get out - of course there was NO getting back up there after that, so we watched from the back of the floor. the concert still kicked ass (speaking of - Billie Joe mooned the crowd :ohmy: :giggle: )

dazzledbylight said:
^^^

he didn't try that at our show, but he and the bassist were just all over the place! :lol: Higfh energy!

Yes! They blew my mind with how much they moved around and were playing to the crowd and stuff. I was exhausted just from watching them! :lol:

And on that note, I believe it is time for me to call it a night

:hug: goodnight all :heart:

I loved the Larry King interview!! Bono looked so :drool: :drool:, and I hate his short hair....but he looked GOOD last nite, and he's so passsionate and down to earth..I can't keep gushing...I should be working on my paper, but I'm not...somebody make me...LOL. God Bless

U2isthebest said:
Wayne..ur not a girl...why r u here?? :madspit: LOL. JK!! I'm Brittany by the way! U can see all my lovely info. now since I'm premium!! God Bless!!

:hyper:

now you don't have to type the Yahweh lyric into your posts! :happy:

:hug: Jem!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom