Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
TheEdgeOSBWE33.jpg

TheEdgeCCE6m23.jpg

dublinsigning27.jpg

:love:

Galeongirl said:
I'm ok... :yawn: getting a bit tired tho... so I'll be gone within the hour...

and how've you been :sexywink:

I'm fine thanx....it's my 25th wedding anniversary tomorrow....:yikes: So this w/e we've been out and about only it's psst down all friggin'w/e so we gave up today and stayed in....:madspit:

WildHoney said:

It's the first time i'd have truely done them ALL :shifty :

:combust: :drool: You and me both :love:

Hi to all those just joining the party :wave:

or, I suppose, I should say Hi/Bye :sigh:

It's getting late here, I need to figure out what to do for dinner and get my daily walk in. I have a few sims clips to put together and post, but it will be later on tonight or tomorrow before I get to them; so be sure to check in again :wink:

:hug: goodnight to my European/British babes and see ya later to the North Americonians :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:combust: :drool: You and me both :love:

Hi to all those just joining the party :wave:

or, I suppose, I should say Hi/Bye :sigh:

It's getting late here, I need to figure out what to do for dinner and get my daily walk in. I have a few sims clips to put together and post, but it will be later on tonight or tomorrow before I get to them; so be sure to check in again :wink:

:hug: goodnight to my European/British babes and see ya later to the North Americonians :wink:

I'm off tomorrow so i may still be here :lol:

Otherwise i'll look forward to seeing the SIMS tomorrow and of course more importantly YOU ::flirt:

Drea said:
Maybe we should post :edge: pics more often - Jez got here pretty fast after the thread started :lol:

Are you insinuating something? That I perhaps might be partial to a certain member of the band we all worship and adore?

:no: I wouldn't do anything like that! :lol:

And just to think, when I found this forum a year and a half ago, I was an Adam girl :shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom