Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bun is begging for MORE candy.

I was watching the 10 hottest hunks and babes and turned it off in disgust. NO way that I'm finding me a hunk, chunk or lunk any time soon.

:mad:

love2bmama said:
Gluey, you've never been in the PGP before? :ohmy: I thought I had just missed you, I haven't been around here much lately. You're all welcome!!!

I think I snuck in once about a year ago, but I never seem to be around at the right time!!! Shocking.....:ohmy:

Everyone is welcome at the PGP :yes: we're very friendly - you don't make any trouble with us, we won't make any trouble with you :wink:

that is, unless you try to keep one of our U2 boys all to yourself :madwife:

I was thinking the same thing - you're a well established pleban; and a lot of gals only pop in here from time to time - there are just a few of us hard-core party girls :wink:

the more real plebans the merrier - that's what Bono says :sexywink:

love2bmama said:

:hug: yes, Gluey and I have bonded over YDW and Effanbee's fabulous fics and the travails of Julie, Christine and Roo. (among others!) :love:

:shifty: Don't even get me started....:drool:......Those fanfics have been the best medicine this weekend with my flu!! Followed up with a does of R & H....makes for a VERY happy fluey gluey!!! :yes:

love2bmama said:

:hug: I'm out of Guinness as well, or I'd offer you one of mine. The grocery store was sold out of it in the cans and I much prefer that to the bottled. Stupid grocery store! :madwife:

Want to hear something tragic......I've NEVER tried Guinness.....:(

:reject:

I like bottles myself. My corner store has Labatts, Genny, and something called Golden Anniversary which usually sells for 2.99 a case. I think it's the Boone's Farm of beer. I have rhubarb wine. Tastes like Cotton candy!!!

Drea said:
I've tried it, but didn't like it - then again, I don't really like *any* kind of beer (odd as that may be for a Cdn to say :lol: )

:tsk:

:lol:

I like Guinness well enough, but it's very heavy and fattening

I usually opt for something more of a red beer like Killian's

I don't like beer, at all. I guess Guinness is the exeption to that, although to me it's not really beer. I think it is an aquired taste, though.

I don't drink much, when I do it's either white wine or Guinness. Usually I have a Guinness a day, but I've been out for a couple of days now. :madspit:

Killians is an acceptable brew as well. My personal Favorite is a beer called Kingfisher, it has a molasses-y taste to it, like cookies

Guinness is probably worse than some lighter beers, but in terms of nutrition it's much better than soda, which is what I'm trying to cut back on. So everytime I have a Guinness I pat myself on the back for making the healthy choice. :wink:

love2bmama said:

holy :censored:
that's it, get out. Now. Don't come back until you're well and truly brimming with Guinness. :tsk:

:wink:

:giggle: Hmm I'd better go looking for some tomorrow then :uhoh: I've got to rid myself of the shame of never having it!!! Hope our local bottle store has it!!!

love2bmama said:
Guinness is probably worse than some lighter beers, but in terms of nutrition it's much better than soda, which is what I'm trying to cut back on. So everytime I have a Guinness I pat myself on the back for making the healthy choice. :wink:

:lmao:

love2bmama said:

:lol: Guinness; if I am remembering this fact right, was designed for use in hospitals - for malnourished patients, with anemia I think

Back
Top Bottom