Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to head off to bed now, I've got an early morning to look forward too.

Dad gave me thousands of chores to have finished by the time he gets home from work :sigh:

Night everyone :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: scary that!

well, he made a huge point out of standing beside me, stealing a few fries, dipping them in the mayo for a few seconds and then eating them... I commented that 'decent people ask first'.... and he just grinned and said yes indeed... :lmao: he's such an incredibly adorable dork sometimes! :love:

:shifty: yes he can steal my food anytime too..

I know how i'd have taken that :silent:

First he gets a fries, then dipping them in"mayo" then putting it in his mouth

Or am i speaking from my gutter again :lmao:

JezSnape said:
I'm going to head off to bed now, I've got an early morning to look forward too.

Dad gave me thousands of chores to have finished by the time he gets home from work :sigh:

Night everyone :hug:

Night Jez :hug:

Sweet Edge dreams

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:whistle:

WildHoney said:

I know how i'd have taken that :silent:

First he gets a fries, then dipping them in"mayo" then putting it in his mouth

Or am i speaking from my gutter again :lmao:

:lmao: oh damn you Wild! Damn you!! and it WAS such an innocent thing to do :laugh: thank you for corrupting my brain once again!

:giggle: but yea, it was quite sexy tho... and his hairy arm in front of me :drool: I was tempted to nuzzle it.. but thankfully I didn't!

:wink: and yes, you're speaking from your gutter again...

Bye Jez :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: oh damn you Wild! Damn you!! and it WAS such an innocent thing to do :laugh: thank you for corrupting my brain once again!

:giggle: but yea, it was quite sexy tho... and his hairy arm in front of me :drool: I was tempted to nuzzle it.. but thankfully I didn't!

:wink: and yes, you're speaking from your gutter again...

I thought Pervertion was implanted in the brains of Dutch people at childbirth :lol:

Only joking , one of my heroes is Dennis Bergkamp :combust:

Anyway i thought it was OUR gutter

:yawn: I think it's time for me to go to bed aswell... gotta get up at 8 tomorrow to go to Six Flags with teh tech crew from school :hyper: :rockon:

WildHoney said:

I thought Pervertion was implanted in the brains of Dutch people at childbirth :lol:

Only joking , one of my heroes is Dennis Bergkamp :combust:

Anyway i thought it was OUR gutter

:lmao: true that, our gutter... :cute: all nice and cosy in there...

:lmao: and no, I wasn't that perverted until I found this place!

youvedonewhat said:

I'm lurking over in fanfic...Gluey posted the links to one of my old stories...I'm reading through it. I'm such a sad git....

:shifty: Not really stalking you....:shifty:.....honest...... :evil:

You're not a sad old git.....we love ya!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom