Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, I saw a Baby Bono mirror image yesterday whilst on my travels...:drool: I have NEVER seen such an amazing likeness before...the bluest eyes, dark hair, shoulders, the lot...he was gorgeous....:drool: :drool: :drool: far too young for me but I can still appreciate one so fine....:drool:

....No, I wasn't perving.....ok, just a little..

youvedonewhat said:
BTW, I saw a Baby Bono mirror image yesterday whilst on my travels...:drool: I have NEVER seen such an amazing likeness before...the bluest eyes, dark hair, shoulders, the lot...he was gorgeous....:drool: :drool: :drool: far too young for me but I can still appreciate one so fine....:drool:

....No, I wasn't perving.....ok, just a little..

There's nothing to stop you looking :shifty:

My groceries were delivered by a Young Bono Look alike once :drool:

WildHoney said:

:lol: I'm glad his got his own teeth & hair

You have to admired any man that knows he comes second to the Boys and always will do :giggle:

And knows when they tour his vacation will be spent following them around :reject:

I daren't suggest going to Dublin! He knows that I'll be searching every nook and cranny for any sighting of those fine Irish arses of theirs......:drool:

youvedonewhat said:

Feel free to post 'em all...:drool

:lol: ok, well here you go, it's not all I have, mind you!
don't quote please cause I'll remove them later
Wild's fave :wink:
:love: the grin he always flashes me when I see him..
[Long haired, back in 2003

will that do :wink:
Oh wait, I forgot one

:shifty: mr muscle man...

Last edited:
and the scratches on his arms in the first pic are from his cats :wink:

and for the sheer cuteness of it, Bas sleeping :cute: in a bus, full of hyperactive 12 year olds..... :lmao: he's lucky they didn't draw on his face!

:cute:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Mine was an Irish biology teacher called Paul Dunne, he's accent was so sexy :drool:

Mine taught Drama....:drool: I thought he was delicious at the time...we had a little...er...not quite wot you'd call a fling...more of a quick liason...:evil: Now I look back though I'd NEVER fancy him now.:barf:

JezSnape said:
:ohmy: GG, this guy's your teacher? How on earth did you manage to concentrate on anything?! :drool:

:lmao: well, he never was my teacher sadly.... but yea, I know him quite well :giggle: and these days when I talk to him I'm lucky if something coherent comes out :laugh:

Ok C'mon gals :lol: I want pics of your hot teachers!

Oh and Wild, here's the latest pic from last thursday, again, it's crap cause of my camerapone, but still, he's playing piano :D

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:

I daren't suggest going to Dublin! He knows that I'll be searching every nook and cranny for any sighting of those fine Irish arses of theirs......:drool:

:lol:

That's the advantage of being married to an Irishman, if he wants to go home he can't avoid the Dublin experience :shifty:

He's easy bribed with a couple of pints and a little piece of Wild :sexywink:

I never had any cute teachers :( And at school now, I have two great ladies that would chew my head off if I dared to suggest they were cute :lol:

WildHoney said:
GG what's tacker mean??? :lol:

no clue, nobody knows! :scratch:

and YDW, :wink: he's not only damn hot, he's also the cutest and nicest man I know, and a huge musical talent... (he plays about any instrument that exists, hence he's a music teacher)

:lmao: I won't show you the youtube vid I made of him playing Britney Spears's Baby One More Time.... that'd be a bit negative to the talent thing...

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: well, he never was my teacher sadly.... but yea, I know him quite well :giggle: and these days when I talk to him I'm lucky if something coherent comes out :laugh:

Ok C'mon gals :lol: I want pics of your hot teachers!

Oh and Wild, here's the latest pic from last thursday, again, it's crap cause of my camerapone, but still, he's playing piano :D

I didn't ever get a photo of Paul :drool: I didn't have a camera in 1986 :sad:

Last edited:
So which one's your fave YDW :wink:
here's the pic in my sig btw, in bigger size

pity his old band broke up, they were awesome...

btw, note, that his tshirt is white in this pic :wink: these days it's slightly light blue... :giggle:

Last edited:
:tongue: can you and wild please edit your quotes.... I wouldn't want him to find out I post pics of him here :wink: he knows my nickname 'cause my youtube account has the same nickname.... so I gotta be careful a bit!

WildHoney said:
Does he know about us??

Hi B :flirt::wave:

:laugh: dear god NO I HOPE NOT!!!!!

:wink: he knows I'm in love with him by now.... well, or at least that I fancy him, I doubt he has any idea how bad it is......
He's just that nice that he treats me the same still, well, dare I say he's been treating me even better the last few days :giggle: he's being cute and funny and such...

:grumpy: but he stole my fries... :grumpy: my food.

Galeongirl said:

:laugh: dear god NO I HOPE NOT!!!!!

:wink: he knows I'm in love with him by now.... well, or at least that I fancy him, I doubt he has any idea how bad it is......
He's just that nice that he treats me the same still, well, dare I say he's been treating me even better the last few days :giggle: he's being cute and funny and such...

:grumpy: but he stole my fries... :grumpy: my food.

I had to re read that i thought it said

He stole my flies :lol:

He could have my food anytime :ohmy:

My boss is a member here although he won't tell me he's username and he sometimes lurks her because he'll qoute my posts the next time i see him. Good job he's my mate too :lol:

WildHoney said:

I had to re read that i thought it said

He stole my flies :lol:

He could have my food anytime :ohmy:

My boss is a member here although he won't tell me he's username and he sometimes lurks her because he'll qoute my posts the next time i see him. Good job he's my mate too :lol:

:lmao: scary that!

well, he made a huge point out of standing beside me, stealing a few fries, dipping them in the mayo for a few seconds and then eating them... I commented that 'decent people ask first'.... and he just grinned and said yes indeed... :lmao: he's such an incredibly adorable dork sometimes! :love:

:shifty: yes he can steal my food anytime too..

Back
Top Bottom