Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Wow :ohmy: 25 years , Congratulations :applaud:

It rained all day here too, Where abouts are you?? I'm in Essex

I'm in deepest Darzet...or Dorset to those of us who weren't actually born here....:lol: An' yeah, it persisted down all w/e...pfft.. still, I remember waking up to a thunder storm on the morning of our wedding... I had to laff....ne'er mind. What's a little rain?

JezSnape said:

Are you insinuating something? That I perhaps might be partial to a certain member of the band we all worship and adore?

:no: I wouldn't do anything like that! :lol:

And just to think, when I found this forum a year and a half ago, I was an Adam girl :shifty: :lol:

Or was it the thought of all us hot plebans:flirt:

Was you really an Adam girl , i always thought it was Edge & Jez :reject:

JezSnape said:

Are you insinuating something? That I perhaps might be partial to a certain member of the band we all worship and adore?

And just to think, when I found this forum a year and a half ago, I was an Adam girl :shifty: :lol:

:shocked: you were an ADAM gal????? WHEN????

I've only seen you as being ms. Edge here :scratch:

:hug: Long time no see Jez!

JezSnape said:

I'm not insinuating, I'm saying it outright :lol: Not that I wouldn't say the same if, say, Wild showed up immediately after :bono: pics were posted.. or SG after :adam: or :larry: :lol:

youvedonewhat said:

I'm in deepest Darzet...or Dorset to those of us who weren't actually born here....:lol: An' yeah, it persisted down all w/e...pfft.. still, I remember waking up to a thunder storm on the morning of our wedding... I had to laff....ne'er mind. What's a little rain?

Never been to Dorset but always wanted to :)

The day before my wedding it there was constantly raining and on the morning too. It brightened up when the photos started to be taken, our heels kept sinking into the grass :lol:

WildHoney said:

Never been to Dorset but always wanted to :)

The day before my wedding it there was constantly raining and on the morning too. It brightened up when the photos started to be taken, our heels kept sinking into the grass :lol:

And I can't beleive it's been 25 years already...:yikes: oh well, seems like me an' Mrs B have at least got one thing in common - a wedding day in 1982..... :drool: I wonder how B and Ali will celebrate their anniversary?

Galeongirl said:

:shocked: you were an ADAM gal????? WHEN????

I've only seen you as being ms. Edge here :scratch:

:hug: Long time no see Jez!

WildHoney said:

Or was it the thought of all us hot plebans:flirt:

Was you really an Adam girl , i always thought it was Edge & Jez :reject:

:lmao: I really stunned you, didn't I? Yes, I was totally an Adam girl (still is, a little :shh: ) and then I suddenly saw all the really hot pics of the guitar genius :drool: Sometimes I have moments when I think Adam is hotter, but generally, I'm now an Edge girl.

I'm ok, I've just realised I'm screwed up in the head. I really miss my dog, I do, but the thing that got me to really cry was when my laptop died again today. :huh: I haven't cried for real in years, and when I finally do, it's over a stupid computer...

youvedonewhat said:

And I can't beleive it's been 25 years already...:yikes: oh well, seems like me an' Mrs B have at least got one thing in common - a wedding day in 1982..... :drool: I wonder how B and Ali will celebrate their anniversary?

What about a gorgeous huubby??

I suppose it depends on where Bono is :lol: I'd like to think they'd be spending it together :)

youvedonewhat said:

..so y'never told me about this here teacher at yours? Nice is he?:drool:

:shocked: I never told you about him????
:lol: I figured I should try shutting up about him now cause I prolly make you all crazy with my blabbering about him!

:shifty: I changed my sig btw. and it's still him...

WildHoney said:

What about a gorgeous huubby??

I suppose it depends on where Bono is :lol: I'd like to think they'd be spending it together :)

Yep, Ali sure has a gorgeous hubby. Mine's gorgeous too although he's a bit wrinkly now...:lmao: only don't tell him I told ya...still he's still got all his own hair and teeth...

Galeongirl said:

:shocked: I never told you about him????
:lol: I figured I should try shutting up about him now cause I prolly make you all crazy with my blabbering about him!

:shifty: I changed my sig btw. and it's still him...

He's lookin' good...:drool: I alway say every school should have at least one droolworthy bloke to lust over...:evil:

youvedonewhat said:

Yep, Ali sure has a gorgeous hubby. Mine's gorgeous too although he's a bit wrinkly now...:lmao: only don't tell him I told ya...still he's still got all his own hair and teeth...

:lol: I'm glad his got his own teeth & hair

You have to admired any man that knows he comes second to the Boys and always will do :giggle:

And knows when they tour his vacation will be spent following them around :reject:

Back
Top Bottom