Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

New Adam pics? :ohmy: :hyper: where? :hyper:

and I always have naughty thoughts after seeing Adam pics :drool:

No, I went to rent a video and there's this guy who works there who I've had an innocent crush on for years now - innocent because 1. He's younger than me 2. he's married

and today he says: (I paraphrase) it says here that you're the only one who can rent on your account now?

to which I say 'yeah, the divorce is final soon - it's just me now'

and he replies: my wife made our separation official today

and I say 'I'm sorry to hear that'

and he makes a face, and I jokingly say 'Or maybe I'm not' and he laughs and says he's more upset about it because of his son :

anyway, basically, we talk about how much divorce sucks for a minute and then as I'm leaving, I blurt out for some reason (and here's the stupid part) 'You have my number, call me if you need someone to talk to'

:shifty: I really would love to be able to be helpful to him, and to be a friend while he goes through this.... but there is a sort of chemistry which I always viewed as harmless, before...

why would I do that? :scream:

maybe he won't call - or we will turn out not to have any real chemistry or nothing in common... stupid stupid stupid :banghead:

Why is my boyfriend thousands of miles away? it would make this much simpler if he was around here :sigh:

/rant

i think you probably said what you were thinking but just meant to offer him a "friend" to help him through it :hug:

WildHoney said:

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:whistle:

jaysus ......... :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

New Adam pics? :ohmy: :hyper: where? :hyper:

and I always have naughty thoughts after seeing Adam pics :drool:

No, I went to rent a video and there's this guy who works there who I've had an innocent crush on for years now - innocent because 1. He's younger than me 2. he's married

and today he says: (I paraphrase) it says here that you're the only one who can rent on your account now?

to which I say 'yeah, the divorce is final soon - it's just me now'

and he replies: my wife made our separation official today

and I say 'I'm sorry to hear that'

and he makes a face, and I jokingly say 'Or maybe I'm not' and he laughs and says he's more upset about it because of his son :

anyway, basically, we talk about how much divorce sucks for a minute and then as I'm leaving, I blurt out for some reason (and here's the stupid part) 'You have my number, call me if you need someone to talk to'

:shifty: I really would love to be able to be helpful to him, and to be a friend while he goes through this.... but there is a sort of chemistry which I always viewed as harmless, before...

why would I do that? :scream:

maybe he won't call - or we will turn out not to have any real chemistry or nothing in common... stupid stupid stupid :banghead:

Why is my boyfriend thousands of miles away? it would make this much simpler if he was around here :sigh:

/rant

wow sg you have your hands full there dont you . :heart: i hope it works out whichever way fate takes you . :hug:

JezSnape said:
I'm ok, I've just realised I'm screwed up in the head. I really miss my dog, I do, but the thing that got me to really cry was when my laptop died again today. :huh: I haven't cried for real in years, and when I finally do, it's over a stupid computer...
:hug: You're not screwed up at all... unless I am too. (no comment!) I do that as well, cry over the wrong thing... When my aunt died, years ago, I didn't cry until I watched Princess Diana's funeral. :( And I wasn't exactly a huge fan of the royal family.

cinnaminson said:
hey, guys, I'm here to save you from your boredom, at least until 9oclock tick tock. What's been happening?:wave:
Hi cinnaminson! :wave: I think we just missed Jen...

I'm still catching up on the thread... these girls were busy today! :crack:

How are you today?

I rarely cry over real things, like both my in-laws passing away, relatives dying etc. but show me a soppy ad or a drippy movie and I'll be a mess. I bawled my eyes out at a Star Trek movie and whenever RPA is on I need a box of tissues, stat.:sad:

ah, that would be the most recent one... what was the name of it... erm... :scratch:

*googles*

Nemesis!

That was a sad part :( Can't say I remember much about the rest of it :reject:

I was a total mess watching the Green Mile... And at the end of Saving Private Ryan too; I refused to let my friend drive me home, I just wanted to walk back 20 minutes in the rain, bawling my eyes out... :lol:

Working on Sundays = :down: .... did you catch any?

Sad_Girl said:
/rant
:hug: :hug: It's sweet that you want to be a friend for this guy, going through a tough time :yes:
Not long now till you see Gav! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom