Pleban Girls Party: Livin it up cause it's Wild and Jem's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I was hoping you'd like those, I found those outfits the other night and knew right away they were for your simwedding :wink:

and um... Pleban sims are nearly as randy as real plebans, apparantly :eek: :shifty: :sexywink:

I love the fact that they have the kilt detail down to the sporran, the kilt hose and the knife that goes into the kilt hose :heart:

As for the other... well, considering who's living in Plebaville, can you blame them? :lol: Won't surprise me if sim!Drea joins the baby party soon too :wink:

Dazz - I can certainly make a video for Bruce and Dazz :yes:

I'm sure she has been at some of the parties - I also know her closest friends aren't married yet (Sami and Becks and GG1 being her closest) so, she'll definitely show up when they get hitched

the body shop program actually comes with the sims - it installs from the main CD that you buy when you get the game, so I don't know of any way to upload it, but I'll be sure to check on some of the sim gamers sites to see if they have anything like that (some of these people are just incredibly talented with everything from the clothes/hair to new program actions and such, so I may very well find it somewhere)

and thanks for the compliments :) the houses were a lot of fun, but they are a fairly time consuming aspect of the game :lol:

I'll try and update as some of them will have to have renovations to make room for nurseries and such, too :wink:

Last edited:
Drea said:

I love the fact that they have the kilt detail down to the sporran, the kilt hose and the knife that goes into the kilt hose :heart:

I was very impressed with all the detail on the kilt outfit :yes: the others I'd seen were all very plain and simple comparatively

Drea said:

As for the other... well, considering who's living in Plebaville, can you blame them? :lol: Won't surprise me if sim!Drea joins the baby party soon too :wink:

Thats a good point, so many hot sims men :combust:

Nothing too exciting going on here, I'm afraid. Some relatives have come up from Michigan for the week, they went to Niagra today, so I'll prob be visitng them tomorrow.

Been hoping to find some time to start typing up my edits of the first few chapters. :up:

And Jane Goodall is in town in a week or two, I think I might go see her give a talk, :cool:

Class was an online simulation yesterday, but we chatted on MSN, and mocked annoying people. :lol:
He seriously cracks me up :love:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
Dazz - I can certainly make a video for Bruce and Dazz yes:
:eek::drool:
no rush! I got U2 men in town to go "catch" !!! :D

I'm sure she has been at some of the paties - I also know her closest friends aren't married yet (Sami and Becks and GG1 being her closest) so, she'll definitely show up when they get hitched

:ohmy:
:huh: I thot they {sim!sami & sim!becks DID have a sim!wedding?? Who the heck WAS i looking at then?! :reject: :lmao:

the body shop program actually comes with the sims - it installs from the main CD that you buy when you get the game, so I don't know of any way to upload it, but I'll be sure to check on some of the sim gamers sites to see if they have anything like that (some of these people are just incredibly talented with everything from the clothes/hair to new program actions and such, so I may very well find it somewhere)

Thanks....don't rush.........I got PLENTY of PROJECTS already!!!!!!!
ANd I have an early I-mac {the bondi blue} not a PC.

and thanks for the compliments - the houses were a lot of fun, but they are a fairly time consuming aspect of the game :lol:

Oh heck, you DESERVE the compliments, and Especially figure with ALL that detailing they DO TAKE A LONG time! which also compliments you patience & attention to fun detailing!

I'll try and update as some of them will have to have renovations to make room for nurseries and such, too wink:

LOL !

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Nothing too exciting going on here, I'm afraid. Some relatives have come up from Michigan for the week, they went to Niagra today, so I'll prob be visitng them tomorrow.

Been hoping to find some time to start typing up my edits of the first few chapters. :up:

And Jane Goodall is in town in a week or two, I think I might go see her give a talk, :cool:

Class was an online simulation yesterday, but we chatted on MSN, and mocked annoying people. :lol:
He seriously cracks me up :love:

Well, at least you got to have some fun chatting, even if you didn't get to see him :heart:

I would definitely go to see jane Goodall speak :yes: (Did you ever see the George of the Jungle movie? :lmao: my favorite line, in fact the only good thing in the film, really, was when the monkey says 'I knew Jane Goodall, and you ma'am are NO Jane Goodall' :tsk: :lmao: )

whenever you have time on the chapters; it's no rush - I've just entered a whole new phase of development for this next nation of people - so I'll be working on the next few chapters for awhile, going back to finish editing will be further down the line for me

did you read tha last couple chapters? :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

hope you have a nice get together with the relatives.

:yes: def try and catch Jane Goodall !!
I had the honor of hearing her speak at a special UN NGO Ernvironmental & Peace gathering!

Omg, George of the Jungle! :lmao: I soo remember that movie! And that line! :lol:

I prob will as long as it isn't to exspensive or anything, she's done some amazing and interesting work, it's just one of those can't miss things. :yes:

I'm such a procrastinator (gasp! I bet you never would have guessed :wink: ) I just don't want to end up sitting on them forever and never typing them up, and then end up holding you back somehow...
Oh, and just a random thought: A coouple of times (although not in the last few chapters :up:) Dearg seems to disappear/get lost..and suddenly show up again. Now I don't know if it's intentional, sort of giving the impression of"who knows what that little guy is up to", but I thought I would mention it.

I'm almost through 16, I fear the sad part though! :uhoh:

lavi1.jpg

cute.jpg

aavi2.jpg

aavi1.jpg

eavi2.jpg

eavi1.jpg

bavi3.jpg

bavi2.jpg

bavi1.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

:yes: def try and catch Jane Goodall !!
I had the honor of hearing her speak at a special UN NGO Ernvironmental & Peace gathering!

That's so cool! I don't know tons about all the differnt work she's done, but she seems like such an amazing person.
Actually, i think someone around interland works with her..:hmm:

And I was *so* made I missed seeing Stephen Lewis speak a week or so ago...damn them for not advertising it. :angry:
I'll have to keep my ear closer to the ground....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, and just a random thought: A coouple of times (although not in the last few chapters :up:) Dearg seems to disappear/get lost..and suddenly show up again. Now I don't know if it's intentional, sort of giving the impression of"who knows what that little guy is up to", but I thought I would mention it.

I'm almost through 16, I fear the sad part though! :uhoh:

:lmao: I have the hardest damn time including Dearg :reject: I literally have forgotten him once or twice :uhoh: I love the little guy, but for some reason.... :shrug: I have to work that out, somehow, because he would definitley vanish, off on his own little adventures quite often, but I need to mention that/make it a more solid part of the story rather than just forgetting to mention him at all :lol:

and um :shifty: :sad: :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I have the hardest damn time including Dearg :reject I literally have forgotten him once or twice :uhoh: I love the little guy, but for some reason.... :shrug I have to work that out, somehow, because he would definitley vanish, off on his own little adventures quite often, but I need to mention that/make it a more solid part of the story rather than just forgetting to mention him at all :lol

and um :shifty: :sad: :reject
:lol: Poor Dearg...

I can't remember what chapter it was, but suddenly it really stood out. He was suddenly back in the picture and all I could think was "Wth did he come from and wth has he been?!" :lol:

I can completely understand though, his size and stuff would make it hard for him to be included in some of the activities the others are taking part in, and just randomly going on about his adventures would divert too much from the story...but give the poor lil guy a sentence or two.
Or else he'll get a complex....like a certain other lil irish guy I know. :wink:

:sad:
Someone's going to die, aren't they....

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: Poor Dearg...

I can't remember what chapter it was, but suddenly it really stood out. He was suddenly back in the picture and all I could think was "Wth did he come from and wth has he been?!" :lol:

I can completely understand though, his size and stuff would make it hard for him to be included in some of the activities the others are taking part in, and just randomly going on about his adventures would divert too much from the story...but give the poor lil guy a sentence or two.
Or else he'll get a complex....like a certain other lil irish guy I know. :wink:

:sad:
Someone's going to die, aren't they....

:lol: So Bono has now shown up in a THIRD character in my novel :lmao:

Yes, I had noticed that there could be a problem with that, and am grateful that you mentioned it so that I didn't brush it off as my insecurities; I need to see the story through a readers eyes to know what I need to focus on

:sad: Stop making me feel guilty. i literally cried for two days when I first wrote those chapters :sigh:

:lol: :reject: I'm such a sap

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: So Bono has now shown up in a THIRD character in my novel :lmao:

:lmao:!!

Remeber when I joked that he should be a gnome? *snicker*

Yes, I had noticed that there could be a problem with that, and am grateful that you mentioned it so that I didn't brush it off as my insecurities; I need to see the story through a readers eyes to know what I need to focus on

Seriously though, it's been an *amazing* read. And trust me, as much as I luv ya, if the story wasn't good I would not get as absorbed in it as I do.
:kiss:

And I'm just happy to actually be helpful. :)

:sad: Stop making me feel guilty. i literally cried for two days when I first wrote those chapters :sigh:

:lol :reject: I'm such a sap

Awww!:hug:

Damn it, I better not read it at night...I am SUCH a sap late at night. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Seriously though, it's been an *amazing* read. And trust me, as much as I luv ya, if the story wasn't good I would not get as absorbed in it as I do.
:kiss:

And I'm just happy to actually be helpful. : )

Awww!:hug:

Damn it, I better not read it at night...I am SUCH a sap late at night. :sad:

:heart: Thank you; that means more to me than I can ever say :heart:
and you have been very helpful! :yes:

as far as the weepy stuff, consider yourself forewarned :wink:

Tomorrow is my brothers birthday and he and his kids and wife will all be here by noon for lunch, cake and ice cream, so I suppose I ought to be off to bed

thanks for all the fun tonight gals! :hug: see you all again soon, sweet dreams to you tonight :heart:

I was reading & :drool: over in the meet & greet thread!

Jems's & waynes's stories & photos :drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug: sleep good bri, SG!

have good time at your brother's B-D party, SG!

it was great to FINALLY have more time {and some $$} to visit with you all for a change again! :hug:S

I haven't had a chance to look yet........
sorry my schedual really went off.......so I had way less time to look at stuff. I'm JUST getting bqck to some kind of balance.

I'll either see it tomorrow or monday.

Sorry.................it's been frustrating, but things are beginning to relax now. ALso I was setting up a dif new email act and that's also taken up my time tonight with e-mails there... different one from the one i gave you.

i WILL reply real soon.

gotta go:(

TTFN

Awww forgot to say, Andy is giving me and Kat a life to the airport. :heart:

We leave in under 3 hours and kat is nowhere in:censored: sight. She better be here soon or when Andy arrives. :madwife:

Like you stay out to the night before you go somewhere. She stayed at her boyfriends ( i think) I have no idea where she is :shrug:

Anyway. I am back on Wednesday

:kiss::hug:

x

Back
Top Bottom