Pleban Girls Party - Last gig (of third leg) support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Aw, if you liked that one, you'll LOVE the next one :wink:

:love:

:hyper:
You say these things just to excite me don't you? :happy:

Snooky pie said:
Bri :hug:
How's Ned doing?

:laugh:!!

I'm afriad Ned has been traumatized horribly. He's been used, abused, overworked and underpaid....poor lil guy. I think he's even oblivious to grammar now. :p

Btw, someone just tell me when I stop making sense.......I've had like little to no sleep.....:crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:love:

:hyper:
You say these things just to excite me don't you? :happy:

:laugh:!!

I'm afriad Ned has been traumatized horribly. He's been used, abused, overworked and underpaid....poor lil guy. I think he's even oblivious to grammar now. :p
You know what you can do with your grammar :madspit:

Bri: "Essaytastic" ought to be a word. At least in the Funky and Wagnals dictionary. :giggle:

Diane: This may seem like a question outta nowhere but it's not, trust me: You live on Long Island, right?

jobob said:
Diane, thank you. There was a purpose to that question.

Okay!!!

Speaking of Long Island, I got my renewal notice for the local library association today. And I'm going to have to renew under support staff instead of student...I hope to get back there by Fall of '06.

I'll tell you, I've really enjoyed the library for the past week. There's nothing like being out on sick leave for a week to make you appreciate work!

226.jpg

Diane L said:

Bri! You revealed my evil plan! Or not. :wink:

Diane, check your PM's.

Everyone, I'm about to go to bed. Seven a.m. comes awfully early when you're still up at 1 a.m., and so does a 9 a.m. start time at work. :yawn:

See you all again soon. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom