Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Jump suits are all the rage this spring, or so I hear. :tongue:

Nothing exciting, shot of our disagreement the other night. We were due to meet online at 9, I came on, he was set to away, so I didn't IM him cause unlike some people :shifty: when he's set to away, from past experience, he's usually alseep/away. Finally, at around 10:30 or so I messaged him anyway. A bit later he responded that I hadn't been on (I was so!).
Pft, anyway, we managed to move on, and chit chat for awhile before bed.

Oooo!
But apparently I get stalked! At least two firends today were all: "I saw you with a boy on friday..." And demanding details. :lol:

:lol: Never knew you were the talk of the town, did you? :flirt:

I didn't hear about the disagreement :sad: but you know, you don't fight with someone when there's no passion. Passion is a good thing :sexywink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol:
Trevor: Dad, there are these nifty little devices made out of latex, you just....

And you were worried about her falling in with one of my boys!:wink:

:lmao: At this point it might be safer to have her falling in with a Mullen boy, even if they've inheirited their father's fertility! :wink: Have the rest of your kids been told yet, or have Sim!SG and Larry escaped that with half of them in college? :lol:

Drea said:

:lmao: At this point it might be safer to have her falling in with a Mullen boy, even if they've inheirited their father's fertility! :wink: Have the rest of your kids been told yet, or have Sim!SG and Larry escaped that with half of them in college? :lol:

Trevor is the only College age kid who has been around lately, so I guess not. Unless he went back and told on them :lol:

Brendan seems ok with it and Aria doesn't really know what's happening yet :lol: She's the youngest, give her one or two baby siblings and she'll have it figured :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol Never knew you were the talk of the toen, did you? :flirt

:laugh:

And to top things off, at my aunt's bday party the other day, I'm chatting with my grandma, and suddenly she goes, "So! Have you met any nice boys recently?"
Me: :ohmy: :shifty:...No...no...just those that I hang out with.....
Grams: Oh well, you wouldn't tell me anyway would you..:wink:
Me: Course I would.....:shifty:

:reject: :lol:

I didn't hear about the disagreement :sad but you know, you don't fight with someone when there's no passion. Passion is a good thing :sexywink

:lol:

Things certainly seemed to get heated. :slant:
At least it seemed smoothed over by the time we went to bed.

*boy induced drama* :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
VP - Your working as a Paramedic to pay your way through Med School I think you can handle the jump suit for a little while longer :lol

In that case, I'm down with the jumpsuit for a while longer. :wink: :lol:

And the status with Sim VP and Sim JTAdam is the same - they go out, have heated make out sessions and then go their seperate ways. :shrug

Again, SIMs imitate real life! :ohmy:

And he and AB Bono are still fighting every time they cross paths (which is often, since they live in the same house ) :lol:

Serves him right! :madspit:

Julia has apparantly decided that she IS a fairy, Bri :lmao: (She's so your child! :wink: )

:cute:

3d377ce1.jpg

:larry: Why is it I can never find a bathroom after I've had four pints of Guinness? :grumpy: Oh well, I'll just.... :shifty:
There's a camera right behind me, isn't there? :angry:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Nothing exciting, shot of our disagreement the other night. We were due to meet online at 9, I came on, he was set to away, so I didn't IM him cause unlike some people :shifty: when he's set to away, from past experience, he's usually alseep/away. Finally, at around 10:30 or so I messaged him anyway. A bit later he responded that I hadn't been on (I was so!).
Pft, anyway, we managed to move on, and chit chat for awhile before bed.

Oooo!
But apparently I get stalked! At least two firends today were all: "I saw you with a boy on friday..." And demanding details. :lol:

Awww! :hug: At least that shows you can disagree about something, and then get past it. Shows a level of comfort with each other, IMO :)

You're being watched :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: How are you VP?

for that matter, I never really greeted anyone properly tonight :reject:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :D

I'm pretty well, thanks. :hug: Other than messed-up sleeping made worse by DST :madwife: I need to get that on track, I've got a lot I want to accomplish in the next few weeks, before the pool opens again. How about you? :)

I'm a little better tonight than I was last night, at least :)
Headache is gone, that's always a good thing :up:

But it's been forever since I managed to write anything longer than one sentence at a time :grumpy: thats driving me a bit crazy

Sad_Girl said:
I'm a little better tonight than I was last night, at least :)
Headache is gone, that's always a good thing :up:

But it's been forever since I managed to write anything longer than one sentence at a time :grumpy: thats driving me a bit crazy

Glad it's better, headaches are awful. :(

I've been having difficulty concentrating lately, too. I think it's because of spring. :shifty:

The snow isn't unusual - this is the way spring tends to go here, but I still don't have to like it :grumpy: :lol:

Drea, How many cousins do you have that are getting married?!?! :lol:

They're predicting mixed rain and flurries here tomorrow, could be up to about an inch accumulation :madwife: I just got my spring jacket! Don't you dare snow! :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:
The snow isn't unusual - this is the way spring tends to go here, but I still don't have to like it :grumpy: :lol:

Drea, How many cousins do you have that are getting married?!?! :lol:

:lol: Evan got married last year (the reason I missed TO 4), and Joe (Aunt Laurie's son, Evan is her stepson) is getting married May 13th.

Please tell me you're not planning on coming to TO the weekend of May 13th! :lol:

Drea said:

:lol: Evan got married last year (the reason I missed TO 4), and Joe (Aunt Laurie's son, Evan is her stepson) is getting married May 13th.

Please tell me you're not planning on coming to TO the weekend of May 13th! :lol:

:uhoh: VP when is Sarah's concert that I was planning on coming over for?

Drea said:

Well, as it turns out, I was!

:lmao: Apparantly, I won't have any reason to go from VP's into TO that weekend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom