Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta go from here

but :hug:s to all who return & HI :hug: thora who's CURRENTLY up on the list. :D

no library open tonight -- we're supposed to get rain & stuff tonight {tho I hhope NOT like mid-west :yikes: :no:

DG yeah, you might as well put all that new knowledge to some other use besides that YOU need it. Saves you Research time...ans sinse you need catching up.... glad you're getting some leeway, too.

I liked the black dress with the white inset...only i wish it {inset} has some kind of subtle texture....still nice.

I like the champaign one too. I guess with all those empire waist long blouses and tunic in fashion here- I've gotten re-used to the empaire waist.

see you sall tomorrow, I hope! :)

Hi Thora, I thought I was alone :giggle:

I'm tired, so I'm not even gonna bother with my spelling mistakes tonight.

So, you had a nice lunch? I'm just waiting for the weather to get warm enough here to eat lunch outside.
Oh, and I cooked rice for the first time today! It was great! :hyper: :lol:

My lunch was delicious. I went to my favourite restaurant for dinner last night with my parents, and I had a lot leftover, so I ate that. Seafood pasta. :drool:

Good for you for cooking!! I hardly ever do it. I totally suck. :lol:

:lol: Me too, that's why it's taken me this long to try my hand at rice. I really hate it too, it's sucha waste of time. I mean, I cook dinner for half an hour, an hour to six people, and it's gone in like ten minutes :lmao:
I'm thinking of going vegetarian again too... :hmm:

I tried a couple of years ago, but had to stop, 'cause I got hungry :lol: I tried to simply replace meat with veggies... :shrug: Didn't work so well. We had chicken to the rice today, and I can't eat that, 'cause my stomach aches from chicken. :huh:

:lol:

I stopped eating meat when I was 12, and didn't eat it again until I was 22. I started eating it because I was going on a trip to Russia, and didn't want to offend our hosts if they served us meat (which they ended up serving us almost every day). When I got home from the trip, I just kept eating it.

It's so expensive though, and I am generally healthier when I cut it out of my diet. :shrug:

:giggle: Two random pieces of info for you.

- My iPod has just played 4 HTDAAB songs in a row - not very normal for that to happen!

- I'm doing some data entry, and this guy's email addy has the name "farm boy" in it. :lol: Ahh, the Princess Bride! Too cool. :lmao:

I just don't generally like it :shrug: My friends think I'm weird, 'cause I don't like sausages, pizza, lasagna or pasta, and when we eat at McD's, I always order just a large fries :lol:
I spent a week in London with a friend, tho, and had to eat pizza for dinner almost every night. It was the easiest and cheapest.

:lol:

There's an awesome movie called The Princess Bride. It's definitely a cult classic in North America. It's hilarious - just a great movie. Anyways, there's this guy named Wesley who in the beginning of the movie is a servant for this woman named Buttercup. She's pretty arrogant, and always calls him Farm Boy. She ends up falling in love with him. The movie is definitely better than how I'm describing it though. It's one of my favourites. :love:

I love quotable movies! And I love to quote unquotable movies too :reject: :lol:
I'm a quote fanatic! Can't wait until I can get premium membership and get a sig :lmao:

I gotta go for a while, I'll be back in twenty minutes or so :wave:

Back
Top Bottom