Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I was watching Amazing Race with my mom and Dad - I want to be on that show SO BAD! :hyper: I even have someone willing to be my partner, but he doesn't qualify because he isn't an American :madspit:

:lol:

*snerk* The Amazing Race people aren't that smart anyway - I mean, leading people to believe that French was the proper language to speak in TO? :lol: I'm glad I've never watched the show, only heard about that - I would've wanted to throw something at the tv :wink:

I've watched every season and I don't remember that :scratch:

It's an incredible challenge, 6 weeks, around the world - just traveling from place to place is hard enough but the challenges are both mental and physical.

they do some dumb stuff sometimes, but it's set up for that in some ways

The family one - one of the places they ended up was in TO, and apparently they had to find "Le Tour CN" *snerk* (Think about that for a minute and you'll figure out where they were :wink: )

Wanna bet? :lol: I *have* told the story about my dad working in a gas station in Windsor either just before or just after he and Mom got married, right? The little encounter he had with some Americans? :wink:

Drea said:
Wanna bet? :lol: I *have* told the story about my dad working in a gas station in Windsor either just before or just after he and Mom got married, right? The little encounter he had with some Americans? :wink:

<--would like to think she's a smart American when she visits Windsor.

Hello, all! :wave:

Sg, I'm good. Spent the day going to church, then going out to lunch and then coming home and taking a long nap, then making and eating dinner.

Did I mention I have tomorrow off from work? :dance:

^You don't have an extra day if you're not American :lol:

Though I was thinking the other night that if we had a Prime Ministers' Day like you guys have Presidents' Day that it should be in June... since politicians are full of hot air :wink:

Well, a lot of Americans really don't have President's Day off from work, either, Drea. My company just happens to give it off because it's a bank holiday.

:giggle: at suggestion of a politican's day being in the summer because they're full of hot air.

But FB is an American :p

believe me, I'm well aware of American holidays and other such things which people in other countries aren't a part of right now :laugh:

See, that's how big of an occasion it is over here, Drea. Even we Americans forget about it. Or it's a reason for yet another bunch of sales. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom